• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

12 Pin-Lock Corny Kegs- Carolinas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn..was excited before I just realized it is SC.. I am driving thru Greenville , NC this friday on way to Washington,nc and would have picked up a few.

Are there still some available? I'm in Columbia, but will be in the Upstate this weekend. I would be interested in only purchasing 1.

Yeah, they are all still available. I'd prefer to at least sell them 2 at a time to avoid sitting around all day waiting on people for $30.

I will be driving through Columbia tomorrow if you'd like to meet somewhere off of 26.

Let me know.

I am interested too if you're willing to ship to 83709. What is your price now? Original post said $25.

lastsecondapex said:
Price Lowered! Surely someone needs some inexpensive kegs!?!

I am in charlotte if you are anywhere close soon i would like to meet up and get two

Guys, please pm me for shipping questions. It's too hard for me to keep an eye on the thread and get UPS quotes on my mobile phone. I will get back to requests as they arrive in my pm box.

Thanks

Is it just me or does anyone else hate when someone comes along and buys up a whole lot of something after a bunch of people express interest in it together? I understand the sellers position. Much easier to unload the whole lot at once and not have to ship. That's reasonable. But the buyer? Just like one of those kids that never shared when you were a kid.

Back