• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2-1/2 Gallon Ball-Lock Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Photomask

Reaction score
2-1/2 Gallon Ball-Lock Kegs. I have 5 of them that I'm selling. $70 each plus actual shipping cost. Anybody interested?

Little Kegs.jpg

Wow. I just bought 2 of these brand new. Wish I would have waited. Excellent price. I'm also amazed to see someone who has 5 of these things. I thought it was tough finding just one used....

Wow. I just bought 2 of these brand new. Wish I would have waited. Excellent price. I'm also amazed to see someone who has 5 of these things. I thought it was tough finding just one used....
It's very tough to find them used. Most people that have them only have one or two and are not interested in giving them up. These are some extras that I just am not using. I have 10-10 liter and 2-5 liter Hersteller kegs, (made in Germany; very high quality), that I'm keeping for my use. I also have another 5 liter keg that I'm still thinking about selling. The 5 liter kegs are great for sparkling wine, mixed drinks or hauling a little beer to a brew-club meeting.

Little uns.jpg

Hi do you have any more of these kegs left? If so I would like to purchase one.

Deepinaheartoftexas do you distribute these through some online sales site? i saw a guy selling 2 1/2gallon ball-locks for like 250 through a site like tradekey or alibaba, and his username was deep in the heart of texas

where in the heart of texas are you? Im in Austin and if 1-2 are available still, I wouldnt mind!

Two have shipped and the other three are spoken for. Sorry I only had the five. There are a few more hoping somebody backs out.

Back