Interest in homemade brew stands?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGIronWorks

Reaction score
Hello Oregon brewers,

I am a small time fabricator who enjoys making things. My home-brew friend introduced me to Brew Sculptures last year. I thought I could make a few per year and sell them. I have only made two so far but I was wondering if there are any suggestions or recommendations on what would be the best type for weekend brewing or garage brewing and what would sell best.

The flat stand that I made last year was purchased by a Vancouver brewery and is featured on their website.

I have a three tier vertical stand listed now on craigslist but I have not seen much interest, thus the point of this post. I have some pictures of that one.

Thanks so much brewers!

Yea, the same stand that you made, but for the size of a keggle. 2x2 16gauge mild steal. Then you can give people to option to add on, things like casters, paint, pumps, control box mounting, ect..Lots of these guys are working on the cheap, but about the same amount have room's built just for brewing and money is no object. Try to have something for everyone. Don't forget these things become part of us, so we want to be a part of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back