Hello from Yakima, WA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alcottrill

Reaction score
Hello All,

I've been lurking about for awhile now and have just about rounded everything I need to take a run at brewing some beer. I've already learned alot reading posts here and will probably do my first brew this weekend.

Thanks,
AL

Welcome to the forum. Living in Yakima, all you need is a dark night and a ski mask and you'll have no problem getting all the hops you need.

Welcome! Always nice to see more representation from the east side of the state. If you haven't hooked up with them yet, there is a Yakima homebrewers club

alcottrill - Are you still out and about? There is a Homebrew Club meeting tomorrow at the Sportscenter. 7pm. If you're interested in growing hops, they'll be having someone there to take your order.

Otherwise, maybe we can kick back and brew sometime. There's another brewtalk member, ceg, that is around the area too.

Back