Four new beers for me!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StunnedMonkey

Reaction score
So I found myself at Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati last weekend, and they had a bunch of brews that I'd not been able to get before. We had little room in the car, but I managed to get 4 sixes. I picked up a six of Weyerbacher Hops Infusion IPA, a six of Tröegs HopBack Amber Ale, a six of Victory Hop Wallop, and a four of Flying Dog Double Pale Ale.

All are fantastic.

In a way, I hate picking up beers while I'm traveling. If they end up sucking I'm disappointed that I made a poor choice. But if they're awesome, then I'm bummed that I have so few and can't get more.

I get bummed when I read posts about beer that I can't get out here. The only one of the four you mentioned that I can gain access to is the Flying Dog.:(

I get bummed when I read posts about beer that I can't get out here. The only one of the four you mentioned that I can gain access to is the Flying Dog.:(

If it makes you feel any better, I obviously can't get them here either. And Cincinnati is a long haul, even for some Hop Wallop.

I guess I get spoiled living so close to the Weyerbacher and Victory breweries, but then again living in PA its so much easier to come by cases than 6 or 4 packs.

Latest posts

Back