Group Buy- Houston Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraftBreWear

Reaction score
Anyone looking to do a group buy in the Houston Area? Grains and Hops... Would diffidently need to fill a pallet to make it cost effective?

About ten threads down. Someone in the pearland has completed a third group buy. Country Malt was their supplier.

40 sacks per pallet. (I think). If I remember right, they said shipping per sack was 4 bucks.

I am in on a houston group buy whenever one opens up. :mug:

Edit: Sorry, I am going to buy 4 sacks whenever one opens up. Thanks for posting :)

Just checking. I'm co owners of Backyard Home Brewers and we run bulk orders from Time to time with the homebrew club. It really helps everyone when we can spread the shipping. Let me know if you are in need of anything else, I'll be more than happy to assist. Since we buy at wholesale we might be cheaper.

My apologies. I didn’t know that you have done this before. Sorry last night I had a few drinks.

Just checking. I'm co owners of Backyard Home Brewers and we run bulk orders from Time to time with the homebrew club. It really helps everyone when we can spread the shipping. Let me know if you are in need of anything else, I'll be more than happy to assist. Since we buy at wholesale we might be cheaper.

I live down the street from Backyard Homebrewers and would be very interested.

We just did our inventory/ordering over the weekend. What are you looking for? I might have it in stock or on its way.

Hope everything went well with the order. Is the pickup still schedule for Saturday? :)

Back