You know you are addicted to home brewing when

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clayroc

Reaction score
I am currently sitting outside my LHBS on a Saturday morning waiting for it to open, so I can get a few last minute item's for today's brew.

Feel free to post your signs of addition :)

when you spare bedroom floor is covered with cases of homebrew.

or when you'd rather be uncomfortably cold in your house Because its great fermentation temps rather than turn the heat on.

I read brewing books at work when I can sneak it in (HBT is blocked). While I'm walking around with my book I keep an official looking folder on top and walk briskly so it looks like I'm headed somewhere with important doc's in hand. :)

When the drain tube in your chest from your heart surgery reminds you of blow-off a tube (credit to Revvy).

Ok, major fail. As a result of me doing snow removal, I seem to be prone to lossing track of what day it is. I have been waiting for an hour for it to open and was getting quite pissed that they where so late. And then I realized it's Sunday and they don't open for another half hour :(

We're remodeling our kitchen right now... I tried REALLY HARD to get a built in kegerator for the new cabintes.

when you think of a hangover as an accomplishment from drinking home brew... haha.
but in all seriousness... i knew it got bad when i started losing my storage room...

We're remodeling our kitchen right now... I tried REALLY HARD to get a built in kegerator for the new cabintes.

damn. keep pushing it. do nice things for the wifey. tell her you'll let her paint the bedroom some awful color that she loves and you hate. there has to be a compromise somewhere. you can do it.

you know your addicted to homebrew when you've already posted why your addicted to homebrew on another thread and still posted on this one!

Latest posts

Back