What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked up some 22's at Giant Eagle for later. Stone Arrogant Bastard & hoppin to heaven IPA that wason sale for $5.49!

Lucky Buddah

image-3004950591.jpg

An Irish Red I brewed from a Northern Brewer AG kit but with WL007 yeast, which I have been using a lot lately. The keg may/may not kick tonight. I might make a valiant effort of it though as I am still laid off and have nothing to wake up early for tomorrow :D

Yesterday had a Surly Furious and a Stone Arrogant Bastard, the latter of which was pleased to see since not too long ago Stone brews were not available in MN. It still tasted like a mouthful of pine sap, but personal critique aside, still found an appreciation for the brew.

Samples of Yooper's DFH 60 minute clone, and the Ring of Fire Jalapeno Ale clone that I kegged Friday... IMO, both are going to be awesome!!!

:mug:

Had a bomber of Stone Ruination- first time trying it and i'm much more impressed by this than stone IPA in a bottle (Though i think the IPA on draft was still better). About to pull a pint of my session amber.

Trying to kick the keg of my chocolate stout so I can get my coffee vanilla porter tapped! Damn think won't quit pouring. Good thing its delicious!

Update: keg kicked 9pm porter in chilling, lines and tap cleaned and ready to go. :D

I just finished a Kasteel Donker, which was fantastic, and now I am having a Lost Abbey Judgement Day. I am drinking a number of different beers of this style because i want to brew one and I want to figure out which ones i like better than others, etc.

SA Whitewater IPA - This beer REALLY surprised me. I love it. Great grapefruit citrus hop aroma and flavor. Creamy wheat and fruit replacing malt backbone. Try it, you might be surprised. Nice showcase a decent selection of hops: topaz, chinook, cascade, simcoe, citra (according to SA).

image-299532826.jpg

Back