Evansville?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airborneguy

Retired and Brewing
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
What can you guys tell me about Evansville? I'm planning a solo cross-country drive (well, me and my dog) and I have decided to spend a night in Evansville because 13 hours is a good clip for one day and the hotels there are crazy cheap and a lot accept dogs.

Do I have anything to worry about crime wise?

And of course... How's Turonis? :mug:

Get to Turonis, http://www.turonis.com/
I hear the pizza is good and I know the beer is great. My favorite being the Blued Eyed Moose IPA and Thunderbolt. Cheap and decent hotel is The Drury INN, you get a couple of free drinks before 7pm I think. Don't know about crime, but I'm always carrying where I'm legal. There is a new brewery there as well, The Tin Man I think, but I haven't tried them yet.

I stopped in for lunch at Tin Man last Saturday and their beer wasn't too bad. Nothing to write home about but I was quite pleased with their Irish Red. I definitely suggest Turoni's. They have a pretty good selection of different styles that they brew up and I haven't been disappointed yet.

Latest posts

Back