• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6 faucet keezer (Eastern Iowa, Cedar Rapids/Iowa City)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
SOLD:

($275) I have a 6 faucet (keezer/kegerator) that will hold 6 kegs plus a CO2 tank or 7 kegs with an external connection to the CO2 tank. The freezer, wood collar and faucets are included in the price. You will need to furnish your own corney kegs, regulator and CO2 tank. The temperature control device and connections for the air hose are not included in this price but I would sell them for replacement value. I am moving to a larger keezer so I can have room for a fermentation chamber and would like to add two more taps for soda. There is nothing wrong with this unit and everything works just fine. I built the collar myself so that it slips on top of the freezer unit but is not permanently attached.

I have a pickup truck where I can deliver the keezer to you for a fee to cover gas.

http://iowacity.craigslist.org/app/2483508915.html.

0708011036.jpg

0708011036a.jpg

0708011037.jpg

In case anyone is considering this keezer, I lowered the price to $275 for HBT members (instead of the $300 listed via Craig's List) because I really value all of the advice I have gotten from HBT members during my first two years of brewing.

If you still have this and works as you say, I will take it. I am in IL. not far away.

Latest posts

Back