Used liquor barrels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are getting a fresh supply of Rum barrels.
we have a few 5's which was unexpected they are ($115) and a few 10 Gallon ($150).
Pm me with zip code for a shipping estimate or email us @

[email protected]

The 5's will go fast!

Cheers,

John

Just completed my order for a 10 gallon Rum barrel. Getting ready to plan out a sh*t load of oaked/rum/good beer recipes.
Thanks John

Just completed my order for a 10 gallon Rum barrel. Getting ready to plan out a sh*t load of oaked/rum/good beer recipes.
Thanks John

Sweeeet!

We just brewer our Rum Soaked Goodness. Maple Smoked Amber with maple sap as the brewing liquor. We scored a 42 and 44 with it in a few competitions hoping to duplicate that again with this years version.

John

Just got my 5 gal rum barrel. Nice barrel! The rum is still wet inside and smells great. Can't wait to fill it with vanilla cream stout! Can you tell us what kind of rum was inside?

Great product!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Just a standard barrel aged Rum made from straight cane sugar. It is NOT a spiced Rum. Cream Stout should be wonderful in that barrel. I have a 3 yrs old RIS that I aged in one of those barrels and it is still holding up well.

My barrel arrived yesterday in great shape and smelling wonderful. The dog looked at me as though to say "I get yelled at when I sniff a bung like that" :D

Do you still have some rum barrels available?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

We have 10 gallon Whiskey barrels coming in soon (Med Char) $150 + shipping.

We also have 1 - 10 gallon Grappa barrel that is toasted. It is $175 + shipping.

If you want a barrel email us at [email protected] with a zip code so we can estimate shipping cost.

John

We are getting a shipment of 10 Gallon Whiskey Barrels in this week and are taking orders for them now. They are from Old Sugar Distillery in Madison, WI and held Sorghum Whiskey for the last 10 months, these are freshly dumped and ready to use.

The barrels are $150 + shipping. Email us at [email protected] with a zip code we will provide you a quote for shipping.

Any chance on anything larger? or even winery barrels at all if you get them in?

any 10 gal used wine bbls? im assuming that 10 gal wine bbls are not a popular size..? (went back a couple of pages and did not see anything.)

Back