hilly Beer Week Russian River and Lambic Dinners @ Monk's Cafe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sedge

Reaction score
So Philly Beer Week is coming up fast and our group's fourth dropped out of two events. I have one ticket available for each of the following events at Monk's Cafe in Philly. Info is pasted from the Monk's website.

We will have the three top traditional Lambic producers together here for what will be a momentous dinner. In alphabetical order we'll have Frank Boon of Boon, Armand Debelder of Drie Fonteinen, & Jean Van Roy of Cantillon here for this amazing event. Brian Morin of the BeerBistro in Toronto will fly down to assist our fine kitchen crew. You seriously don't want to miss this dinner! Tickets will go on sale @ 11:30AM on Monday, May 10th. We had to set aside tix for importers, distributors, the brewers, etc. That means we will have around 45-50 seats available to sell. They will sell out within minutes, so I advise you to arrive early. A limit of 4 tickets per person.

Russian River Brewery Dinner Tuesday, June 15, 2010 7PM $100

Just when you thought Philly Beer Week 2010 was over...

We are thrilled to have Vinnie and Nathalie come back for another great beer dinner. We'll have some of his IPAs and several of his "tion" beers. Expect to be wowed by Vinnie's beers.

Tickets will go on sale, Monday, May 3rd @ 11:30AM. People that show up, in-person, will be taken care of first. We will take phone requests only after these folks have been accommodated.

This dinner will be in the front two rooms. The back bar will not be available for this beer dinner. That means we will have about 40 seats, after we take set aside seats for the brewery, the distributor and beer press.

We have a limit of 4 tickets per person. It's only fair that the maximum number of guest have an opportunity to purchase tickets.

Both of these events sold out in minutes and we had to plant someone in front of the bar in the rain all morning to get tickets. I can probably toss these on craigslist for a profit but I'm really just looking to avoid eating the whole cost of the ticket myself.

I'm offering up these tickets to HBTalkers for $80 per ticket.

These are going to be awesome events. If interested, PM me.

Back