South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 3!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordura

Reaction score
The first round went smooth. The second round filled up in around 24 hours. Time for ROUND 3! We have National Homebrew Day coming up so lets get our grain bills ready!

The first 2 GB's were for grain only. This time around, hops can be added! NCM has updated their catalog with current "By the Pound" pricing.
We need 42 bags of grain to complete this order or 41 bags and some hops.

Check out the sales book here: NCM Sales Book

Pick up location:
1618 Union Avenue
Pennsauken, NJ 08110
This place has been great about us using their lot to break down that pallet.

Pick up date/time:
Monday, April 5th 7:00pm

Current Order: PALLET FULL41 Bags / 18 Lbs Hops / 5LB Misc

lordura [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW, 1/3x GW-C40, 1/4x BZ-VIEN
twoodward15 [PAID]: 2x CM-SPIL, 1x CM-WHET, 2x TF-MOPA, 10x CM-2ROW, 1/3x TF-RSTB, 1/3x GW-C40, 1/3x TF-PCHO, 1/3x GW-C75, 1/3x GW-C120, 1/2x GB-HONY
asneeze531 [PAID]: 1x BZ-LCRM, 1x BZ-PILS, 1/4x TF-CHOC, 1/3x TF-RSTB, 1/3x GW-C75, 1/3x GW-C120, 1x Simcoe, 1x Summit, 1x Warrior
sethga [PAID]: 1x FB-PILS, 1/4x TF-CHOC, 1/4x GB-HONY, 1/4x BZ-VIEN, 1x GP-RICE
OLDBREW [PAID]: 1/4x TF-CHOC, 1x CR-MLTO-5, 1/3x TF-RSTB, 1/5 x FB-SPAR, 1/4 x FB-KAMB, 1x Simcoe, 1x Citra
defenestrate [PAID]: 1/3x GW-C40, 1/3x TF-PCHO, 1/3x GW-C75, 1/3x GW-C120, 1/2x BZ-VIEN, 1x TF-GPRM, 1/5 x FB-SPAR, 1/4 x FB-KAMB, 1x Crystal
Ty5592 [PAID]: 1/3x TF-PCHO, 1/4x GB-HONY, 1/4x TF-CHOC, 1x Simcoe, 1x Millennium
gasman [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW, 1x Centennial, 1x Cascade(W)
idratherbeinmexico [PAID]: 1x TF-MOPA, 1x BZ-PILS, 1x Cascade(W)
vincemash [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW, 1x CM-SPIL
BigBear810 [PAID]: 1/2x BZ-MUNH, 1/5 x FB-SPAR, 1/4 x FB-KAMB, 1x Cascade(W)
skiwithg [PAID]: 1/5 x FB-SPAR, 1/4 x FB-KAMB
Dschuetz [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW, 2x CM-PALE, 1/5 x FB-SPAR, 1/2 x BZ-MUNH, 2x Cascade(W), 1x UK Golding(W), 1x Ger Northern Brewer, 1x US Saaz(W), 1x Simcoe(W)

Right now i'd be into a 1/4 or 1/3 of vienna & light crystal malt 40L? Might be up for some more splits if there is anything good.

I'll go 1/3 or 1/4 on the 40l.
I also need:

1 sack of cmc pilsner
1 sack of cmc pale wheat (or white wheat, whatever they sell it as)
2 sacks of tf maris otter
10 sacks of cmc 2 row

I'm looking to split a sack into thirds or quarters of:

victory
80l
120l
and probably anything else that someone would like to split, just let me know what you want.

1x BZ-LCRM
1x BZ-PILS
1lb each of simcoe, summit and warrior hops.

interested in splitting some 40 crystal, 120 crystal, chocolate either 1/2 or 1/3. let me know if your interested.

I'm still looking for a split with roasted barley up to 1/3 sack and would also be interested in a 1/4 sack of a good chcolate malt.

If you are thinking of getting into buying some of their cleaning products, you have to allow for a hazardous material transport fee on top of the price for the cleaner.

If you get 41 sacks then 15 or 20 pounds of hops there is still room to put something else on the pallet order as long as it doesn't go over the 55 pounds

I'll definitely be in for a sack of pilsner, Also up for splitting various specialties with people, I'll keep an eye out for splits :) I don't need any 40,60,80,or 120 though.

Starsan prices are mad cheap..

Star San
Acid Sanitizer used for surface sanitation.
(5S-STAR-16 Ounce) 16 ounce bottle $9
(5S-STAR - 32 ounce) 32 ounce bottle $12
(5S-STAR4) 4 x 1 gallon case $118

So put me in for

1x FB-PILS

I'm still looking for a split with roasted barley up to 1/3 sack and would also be interested in a 1/4 sack of a good chcolate malt.

If you are thinking of getting into buying some of their cleaning products, you have to allow for a hazardous material transport fee on top of the price for the cleaner.

If you get 41 sacks then 15 or 20 pounds of hops there is still room to put something else on the pallet order as long as it doesn't go over the 55 pounds

i'll take 1/3 roasted barley, and 1/2 of the chocolate, no real preference on which type, good with anything.

asneeze
Thomas Fawcett has good chocolate malts TF-CHOC 325-400L

I'm in on the Thomas Fawcett Roasted Barley also I think Todd said he may take the other third
OldBrew has
1/3 x TF-RSTB
1/4 x TF CHOC

asneeze531 has
1/3 x TF-RSTB
1/2 x TF-CHOC

Sethga 1/4 TF-CHOC
chocolate malt filled..we need someone in for a 1/3 of Roasted Barley to make up a full sack!

I need to change my order to 10 sacks of 2 row, I messed up. If there's any of the roasted barley and/or chocolate malt left I'll take that. I'll also take any crystal except 60L. If anyone wants to split a sack let me know and I'll take up to a third of a sack.

OldBrew has
1/3 x TF-RSTB
1/4 x TF CHOC

asneeze531 has
1/3 x TF-RSTB
1/2 x TF-CHOC

Sethga has
1/4 x TF-CHOC

TWoodward15 has
1/3 x TF RSTB

both sacks filled

I'm good for that defenestrate.That way we can get another sack on the pallet.

Still looking for 40, 80, and 120l if anyone wants to go quarters or thirds

I'm good for that defenestrate.That way we can get another sack on the pallet.

Still looking for 40, 80, and 120l if anyone wants to go quarters or thirds

this is probably a reach, but are you or anyone else interested in a pale chocolate? i love it. fawcett has one (TF-PCHO).

i would also take a 1/3 of 40 and a 1/4 of the 80 or 120.

Sorry guys, I've been house hunting and forced to stay away from the computer most of the day! When I get back and settled in tonight, I'll get the thread updated!

I'll take some of that Chocolate.

you and me both defenestrate. I'd love to go with the pale chocolate as long as we can get another taker.

this is good news. Ty, would you would interested in a pale choc? if not i'm sure we can get a taker for a 1/3 or 1/4.

dont forget i'm in for a 1/3 of c40 and 1/4 of c80-120!

It looks like we need a taker for quarter sack of 80 or 120 now. Awesome. I can take both of them so either way or both is fine with me. If anyone is interested in anything else, let me know!

It looks like we need a taker for quarter sack of 80 or 120 now. Awesome. I can take both of them so either way or both is fine with me. If anyone is interested in anything else, let me know!

I'd be up for a 1/4 of c80.
And I would be up for spliting some honey malt 1/4 to 1/3 if anyone is interested.

so myself and twood and ty are good for a 3 way split of TF-PCHO.

looks like myself twood and bigbear need some one else to pick up a 1/4 of 80.

i would still be willing to split 120 on top of this if we can find any other takers, twood.

ok, sorry been gone, but i can go with wither a 1/4 or the half of choc. malt. right now i am down for 1/2 but i can take 1/4 if someone else wants in. Also i woudl be interested in splitting some 40 crystal or any other type of crystal for than matter!

A quick message to the locals! Tonight at 7:30 we are having a club meeting at Boardwalk Pizza in Sewell. If you can make it, we'd love to see you there. Pizza is on the club, bring a growler or 6 pack or whatever you have and come out to sample some beer and eat pizza and wings.

ok, sorry been gone, but i can go with wither a 1/4 or the half of choc. malt. right now i am down for 1/2 but i can take 1/4 if someone else wants in. Also i woudl be interested in splitting some 40 crystal or any other type of crystal for than matter!
If you want, I'll split my 1/3 of c40 with you. 1/3 is too much for me.

A quick message to the locals! Tonight at 7:30 we are having a club meeting at Boardwalk Pizza in Sewell. If you can make it, we'd love to see you there. Pizza is on the club, bring a growler or 6 pack or whatever you have and come out to sample some beer and eat pizza and wings.
Are you guys based out of Sewell? I've been looking into buying a house in that area.

We're based out of Turnersville (basically the same as sewell, all in washington twp right next to each other). It would be awesome to get another brewer in town! Where are you looking? I live in Turnersville in Whitman Square. It's a great neighborhood. When we bought we were looking at school districts, which is what got us here in TWP. There's a good selection of houses on the market in our development alone. If you need to know anything about the area, please feel free to ask.
You wouldn't happen to be looking at the house on hurfville crosskeys rd that backs up to the park and is across the street from the school, would you?

I'll take that 1/4 Chocolate if it is up for grabs.

Also, I'll take a lb of Simcoe

Back