• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT/WTS: European Sankey adapter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeamusMac

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have a European aka 'S' Type Sankey Keg Coupler that I'd like to sell or trade for a 'D' Type coupler or 'D' Type Hand Pump. The coupler I have looks almost identical to the one pictured below, although it is missing the nipple from the "gas in" port. The coupler is in used condition, although I have never used it as it was erroneously described to me as a 'D' type coupler when I bought it. Consequentially it is of no use to me and I'd like to get a 'D' type coupler of my own!

7486E.jpg

I want to trade the 'S' type coupler for a 'D' type or sell it for $10 Canadian + shipping, but I'd prefer a trade.

So anyone out there with a 'D' type coupler or hand pump they can part with, please PM me!

Back