Big trip to the homebrew shop!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony_Lopez

Reaction score
About a month ago, I got 110 lbs of American Pale Ale Malt (~3L), and I began to stock up one some specialty grains.

As of right now, I have:
8 lb carapils
5 lb light wheat malt
5 lb munich
5 lb Crystal 90L
4 lb flaked oats
3 lb vienna
3 lb victory
3 lb rye
3 lb Carahell (replacement for Crystal 10L)
1 lb chocolate malt
1 lb black patent
1 lb roasted barley

On top of that, I've got this for hops:

~1 lb Amarillo
~12 oz cascade
~12 oz centennial
10 oz Willamette
5 oz Columbus
3 oz mt. hood
3 oz Stryian
3 oz Chinook
2 oz Warrior
2 oz Perle
2 oz fuggle
2 oz saaz
2 oz EKG
2 oz Ahtanum
2 oz Simcoe
1 oz Palisade
2 oz Liberty
1 oz Magnum

I think I may need to pick up a few random yeast vials, but I've got Two Wyeast 1056, 2 S-05, 1 WLP 001, 1 WLP007, The White Labs Abbey and White Labs Belgian Golden yeasts (can't remember their respective numbers)

I think its time to brew... What you guys think?:rockin::rockin:

Hehe... As for Crystal 40L, I figured between the Crystal 60 and Crystal 90 I'm covered for the crystal that I'll use.

Looks like you can brew a wide range of recipes. I recently put together a brown ale out of what I had laying around. Looks like you could make a pretty good one. or maybe an Amber Ale.... Amber IPA? I dunno....

nothing like showing off your impressive inventory to make those of us too poor to brew anything right now feel bad......

I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep with angry burning tears of jealousy!

ok... really... awesome list... and yes I really am jealous:D

nothing like showing off your impressive inventory to make those of us too poor to brew anything right now feel bad......

I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep with angry burning tears of jealousy!

ok... really... awesome list... and yes I really am jealous:D

There are some whole wheat bread crumbs and a hop pellet in an envelope on it's way to you right now.... I just felt so bad for you. Don't think of it as a hand out, but a hand up, OK....

I'm thinking Oatmeal Stout, Rye PA, IIPA, Belgian Strong, Maybe a Tripel, Blue Moon Clone #2, and I'm going to do a Edworts Haus Pale Ale and a Swmbo Slayer...

There are some whole wheat bread crumbs and a hop pellet in an envelope on it's way to you right now.... I just felt so bad for you. Don't think of it as a hand out, but a hand up, OK....

Thank you Bull... thank you so much....... I'm getting my dixi-cup fermenter sanitized as we speak! :D

Back