The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dog River? Who the f would live in a place called Dog River? And why do all these mouth breathing, booger pickin’ goobers keep coming to our thread? Da fuq! It was bad enough Mort. And we’re sort of stuck with the Beer Queen since she’s a Mod and keeps Tex from shutting us down. Then AZ and Hoppy snuck in the side door. Then we got H2BM from Long Island and DBag from the Vineyard. And now some fuqin’ guy from Dog F’ing River?

We need a wall.

That's some funny **** rite yondah.

Yall I live on a river and it do resemble a tub of yankee poopy. Bling! I never heard of fat hotdogs and cider but hell, I am flexable. I am 2nd gen project escapee. We built a home on a river. Imagine dat. I need yall. Wait for it.... LOL

Actually made it Boston twice this month and North Attleboro once.

Why is it I can't go 3 miles in Florida without hitting a Dunkin Donuts but D'Angelos can't be bothered to move past RI?

Back to the wall...

I say we build it on the east side of the Connecticut River, head due east along Rt 2, find an excuse to dip below Pittsfield, find another excuse to dip below Lincoln and Concord then northeast to Gloucester. (Thereby excluding Lawrence, Lowell and Methuen. If we can figure out a way to rid ourselves of the recently developed desolation zones of Andover and North Andover that would be fiscally prudent.)

And Master apparently needs a Number 9.
I had one at the Attleboro D'angelos last week after leaving a funeral. May have been the only person there wearing a suit.

And yes, I had a Number 9.

Three weeks ago, work out me up at the Park Plaza. There is a D'Angelos in the transportation building.

Pounder No9 FTW.

What’s a Wu?

71%2BNRF9O38L._SY679_.jpg

It ain't nuthing to f*ck with.

Back to the wall...

I say we build it on the east side of the Connecticut River, head due east along Rt 2, find an excuse to dip below Pittsfield, find another excuse to dip below Lincoln and Concord then northeast to Gloucester. (Thereby excluding Lawrence, Lowell and Methuen. If we can figure out a way to rid ourselves of the recently developed desolation zones of Andover and North Andover that would be fiscally prudent.)
We could get Rhode Island to pay for it.

Alright, humor me. Why not just fly three flags off the one flagpole (like everyone else does) instead of this ridiculousness? Trying to keep the rope and pulley industries afloat by yourself?

Alright, humor me. Why not just fly three flags off the one flagpole (like everyone else does) instead of this ridiculousness? Trying to keep the rope and pulley industries afloat by yourself?

Because I’m not like everyone else.

I COULD be like everyone else and worry about what the HOA thinks about my flagpole. But I’d rather take a plumbers torch to my testicles than live where I have to worry about a HOA.

My flagpole is wicked pissah. And if somebody truly thinks otherwise (and isn’t just busting balls on principle) then they’re wicked retahded.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it have been a better idea of putting that up AFTER Masstoberfest? Yeager will back into that without even giving him $10. Didn't he have an "accident" parking the other year. Yeager. You know what to do.

Latest posts

Back