GABF Roll-Call

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerklein2

Reaction score
I realize its still a month away, but who is making the trip? I just got back from a week-long road trip brewery tour in Colorado and can't wait to get back to Denver.

I'll be there. Sadly I could only get tix for Saturday evening; if anyone ends up unable to make it Friday night I'd be happy to take your tickets off your hands!

I will be there saturday eve as well, I gotta work friday and couldnt get the day off. But at least I will be there! been wanting to go for a few years now and finally got SWMBO to agree to the trip!!

I will be there Friday night.:ban: Looking forward to it.

This will be my second time at the GABF. I attended the first time in 2006.

Circle C Brewer

I'll be there sat evening. First time going in the three years I've been in CO!

Hopefully my buddy from He'Brew will be there

I'll be there thursday and saturday afternoon for sure, but will likely drop in for friday just to the out the pro-am beers.

This year each day is going to have a different selection of pro-am beers

I will be there every day.

Everybody who will be in town on Thursday has to come by the WBF (World Brewers Forum). It is put on by KROC, it is FREE, Matt of Firestone Walker is speaking, there will be lots of great homebrew there (hopefully including my Brett Berliner Weiss, and also another sour by an amazing sour brewer in our club). It is at the Marriott downtown (short walk from the Convention Center), and it is held I believe from 8pm until 12am. There will also be a silent auction and a raffle, and good food!

Seriously, it is awesome, and honestly, if you are going to more than one session, worth leaving the Thursday session early! KROC has some great brewers.

Back