Happy Friday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoebisch01

Reaction score
8139-ebay028.jpg

ya know, for a good laugh :D

Happy Friday to you, too!

I have to admit, though, that anything having to do with clowns creeps me out. Hell, even this smiley :fro: is vaguely menacing.

Happy Friday to you, too!

I have to admit, though, that anything having to do with clowns creeps me out. Hell, even this smiley :fro: is vaguely menacing.

I have multiple clown tattoos...my SWMBO hates them...I keep reminding her that I've had them longer than I've had her.

another clown hater here.... when I was kid, I was at the circus, ate too much cotton candy and other junk, a clown came up to me and freaked me out, I puked on both of us. I've hated clowns ever since...

Happy Friday though. 15 minutes til happy hour!!

It will be later! Then I can get away from all of the students pouring back on to campus. Ugh. I'm going to a wine tasting tonight :drunk: and tomorrow I'll be brewing a fresh hop IPA:ban::ban::ban:

Happy Birthday! (and Friday!) :mug:

It's going to be a good weekend- first rugby match of the fall matrix season. :rockin:

Wooooooooooooooooo! Friday!

Heading down to el bait shop as soon as I can get out of here. Only bar in Des Moines, Iowa with a 1970's fishing/mexican food theme. Hard to believe, I know. Oh - did I mention the 100 taps?
:rockin:

....another one. this afternoon will find me raising a pint (or a few) at Bent River Brewing Company in Moline, Illinois. Check it out sometime if you're anywhere near the iowa/illinois border.

:mug:

Back