What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha 5'7" is taller than me and I don't claim to be the neighborhood Leprechaun. :)

Everyone around here is 6' or above, so i feel extra short!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403741885.144206.jpg
This while heating up the grill

Not bad, but I think Stone focused a little too much on the herbs and spices. I think it would be much better if they just let the yeast shine.

P1010827.jpg

Centennial Blonde. Somebody posted this video to Facebook and despite being skeptical, I was still gullible enough to try it on the bottle.

I call shenanigans!

Last edited by a moderator:
Having an Arnold Palmer. Been sick the last 3 days. I haven't been this sick in probably 3 years. I'm ready for a beer!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I dont think i will be going to this IPA often, if ever.

Why not?

This is very interesting. I don't think I've ever had an oak aged IPA before. It's not bad, but I don't think I could drink more than one at a time.

P1010833.jpg

Why not?

This is very interesting. I don't think I've ever had an oak aged IPA before. It's not bad, but I don't think I could drink more than one at a time.

Just dont like it that much. It seems like all they used was simcoe and thats not good just by itself.

I'm just drinking flying dog snake dog...decent 6'r for $7.99.

Also new Belgium rampant...not a citrusy guy though but the peach undertones are alright...

Just dont like it that much. It seems like all they used was simcoe and thats not good just by itself.

I thought the same thing. To me it tasted like a light Pakos. Not bad, but I definitely wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.

Finally off work. Cooking jumbalia and drinking this. Found out on my break today we are having a boy doc said it was very obvious :) celebrating! !

Congrats! That's awesome. I'm expecting another boy at the end of November, myself. When is yours due?

Drinking a Hop Slayer
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403756517.083322.jpg

Congrats! That's awesome. I'm expecting another boy at the end of November, myself. When is yours due?

Drinking a Hop Slayer
View attachment 207646

I love that beer! ! One of my go to dipa' s around here. I think its way under rated. But its pricey@10 a4 . Thank you!! I'm super stoked.. so is the wife :D the due date is Nov 12

I love that beer! ! One of my go to dipa' s around here. I think its way under rated. But its pricey@10 a4 . Thank you!! I'm super stoked.. so is the wife :D the due date is Nov 12

It's not to bad. It's the first time I've had it.
Mines due the 27th. This will be my third boy. Having a hard time coming up with a name. We used all the ones we liked on the first two :)

Didn't think about that lol!! we are thinking Oliver. For now. Swmbo is a ginger.so it may be perfect.trying to sneak a hop name in for the middle name.. :ban:

Back