What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you have some Conan for that clone!

Sent from the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

No Bull Barleywine from Little Apple Brewing. The glass choice is because the sender thought I'd never use it. :D
Thanks finsfan!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396049242.583118.jpg

That clone sounds expensive as hell!

Definitely not a cheap one. If it ends up anywhere close to Heady, I'll be happy. It's pretty challenging to land that stuff. :p

Hope you have some Conan for that clone!

I most certainly do. I've got two vials, I'm thinking a red IPA with the other vial.

Sent from the Bat Cave

Out of BeeHives, oh wait...Alaskan ESB in the fridge..killing it while my ESBs bottle condition...so good.

1396050459401.jpg

Let's martha floccing go Huskies!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396050907.672347.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396050920.676007.jpg

PIZZA PORT: S.I.P.A.
Not sure the session IPA is for me. This is good.... But I would probably just take a Swami's next time.

Whatever, it's so lite the beer doesn't even fall out of the glass.

image.jpg

No Bull Barleywine from Little Apple Brewing. The glass choice is because the sender thought I'd never use it. :D
Thanks finsfan!
View attachment 189181

Nice! You can almost fit a bomber in that glass. I bet you wont use that glass again ;)

Having a HB at a hotel watching the games. Damn right i brought a glass!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396051764.906761.jpg
    ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396051764.906761.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 63
I'm getting the kid to sleep so I can start drowning my sorrows

Both of mine are asleep and I'm surprised they haven't awaken. Every three Napier or Daniels hits and I'm jumping off the couch. Let's do it.

Dry Hopped am wheat, 2 oz citra and 1 of sorchia ace. All I taste is sorchia and dam is it cloudy. Need to pull the hops out tomorrow.

Nice! You can almost fit a bomber in that glass. I bet you wont use that glass again ;)

Having a HB at a hotel watching the games. Damn right i brought a glass!

A few of those glasses full of that barleywine and I'd be feeling no pain. I might would even forget what logo is on the glass. :D
Good call on bringing the glass on vacation. One must always be prepared.

A few of those glasses full of that barleywine and I'd be feeling no pain. I might would even forget what logo is on the glass. :D
Good call on bringing the glass on vacation. One must always be prepared.

Do you like the barleywine? Little Apple is hit and miss but i thought that was pretty good for them. Nobody got time for disposable cups!

Double Barley vanilla porter mixed with boulder steak chocolate stout is a vanilla cake and IT'S ****ING AWESOME!

Called vanilla cake.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396053285.705387.jpg

Do you like the barleywine? Little Apple is hit and miss but i thought that was pretty good for them. Nobody got time for disposable cups!

Thats pretty awesome that they even sell their barley wine in full growlers.
Having a Kettle House Double Haul IPA. Diggin it. Thanks Clint!

It's pretty good and easy to drink. Maybe too easy. Thanks a bunch! I love being able to try stuff from breweries I've never heard of and now have another growler to add to my collection with the sole purpose of driving my wife crazy with how many beer related items I can accumulate. :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396054025.548729.jpg

It's pretty good and easy to drink. Maybe too easy. Thanks a bunch! I love being able to try stuff from breweries I've never heard of and now have another growler to add to my collection with the sole purpose of driving my wife crazy with how many beer related items I can accumulate. :D

Haha glad i could help with that!

Harvester of Sorrow. Officially smacked. UConn!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

No pics but I found the greatest beer bar ever. I've had Khuenen's (sp?) DRIPA, Three Philosophers, Two Hearted, Dragons Milk...

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Back