What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found some more hiding away.

ForumRunner_20131210_170520.jpg

coldcrash said:
Not very excited about this one. Little bit of funk on the nose, barely slightly sour, with a clean finish.

Not a good beer. Pale is really the only good beer from Petrus.

First time having a mad elf and im glad I have more on the way. This is incredible! The only way to describe it is a cherry saison, thats 11% Thanks again Jeff!

2013-12-10 17.19.05.jpg

Nice import score for me today. A Kostritzer Schwarzbier. Probably not very exciting for you guys in the USA, but here in Guate a real treat.

I'm a big fan of Puros Indios, it's a tasty stick.

Having water. Almost got this bug killed and it can't happen soon enough... I have some Breakfast Stout and some Gose begging me to consume it.

trying to decide. Coffee Bender, Abrasive, Furious, Petrus Red, Meh Pils, my Porter I got hiding, the stout in the Boulevard Smokestack sampler... there's nothing to drink!!!

MrNickVT said:
When you in cork it watch your eye and pour gentile!

Thanks for the warning.
Little did I know, winning your giveaway came with the additional bonus of losing an eye. It's the gift that keeps on giving. :D

Stepping out of my sickness and work induced haze to have my first beer in almost a week! My boss apparently wasn't joking when he said we'd spend every waking hour on this project till its done! I've been working 8 am till midnight since last Monday. On top of that, trying to get healthy too! Anyway, enough complaining. I know you monkeys don't care.

Here it is: Left Hand Milk Stout!

image-1714293054.jpg

Stepping out of my sickness and work induced haze to have my first beer in almost a week! My boss apparently wasn't joking when he said we'd spend every waking hour on this project till its done! I've been working 8 am till midnight since last Monday. On top of that, trying to get healthy too! Anyway, enough complaining. I know you monkeys don't care.

Here it is: Left Hand Milk Stout!

Thats a long work day man! How many more of those until the project is done? also, you still hanging onto that zombie monkie?

finsfan said:
First time having a mad elf and im glad I have more on the way. This is incredible! The only way to describe it is a cherry saison, thats 11% Thanks again Jeff!

Glad I could spread the Maddness!! I'm not sure about the Saison part...I definitely get a dark strong ale vibe. Cherry and kind if figgy...but hey, I also think goat piss tastes a lot like sheep piss, so what do I know?!

The Alchemist - Ouroboros this is an amazing brew. It's taste is more of a white ipa huge hints of orange and grapefruit.

image-2772572569.jpg

finsfan said:
Thats a long work day man! How many more of those until the project is done? also, you still hanging onto that zombie monkie?

How many days? As many as it takes or 12/20. Whichever comes first.

The Zombie Monkey got smashed the day I got it s0n!!

Dreg project on the left, bug county on the right. Both need some time. The latter is closing in on a year, will probably add dorm geuze dregs this weekend. All acid and no funk.

image-1637726408.jpg

Back