Mash Tun, farewell ol friend.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TUCK

Reaction score
After years of service, she cracked on me. So I wanted to send her off right. :ban:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/_yQ1NisRkic?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/_yQ1NisRkic?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I hope one of you has the appropriate ATF permit, or you may wish you didn't record the boom. BTW, they don't play nice at all.

I hope one of you has the appropriate ATF permit, or you may wish you didn't record the boom. BTW, they don't play nice at all.

Ahh no worries my friend, where I live (The Good Ol South), they sell these explosives at the hardware store for eight bucks :rockin:

Lil more freedom down here in God's Country

Ahh no worries my friend, where I live (The Good Ol South), they sell these explosives at the hardware store for eight bucks :rockin:

Lil more freedom down here in God's Country

Howdy, neighbor! :D What kinda toys you talking about that they sell at hte hardware store??? I like playing with things that go *bang* :D

Daaayooom,dude! The initial flash & fragging looked like when the death star exploded! What'd you use,& few M300's?

Howdy, neighbor! :D What kinda toys you talking about that they sell at hte hardware store??? I like playing with things that go *bang* :D

LOL
Tannerite, exploding targets. Nothing more than a ice pack and metal shavings :mug:

It is also good to take down trees, a LOT more fun than a chainsaw :)

Back