Brother Jed: "Beer Lovers" Going to Hell

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call me a jerk, but I would go just to wear those red contact lenses and play some loud Slayer....and stare at him, and I dont even like Slayer all that much. no real point to having a conversation... people like this arent open to reason or debate (not like discussing religion/philosophy gets anyone anywhere.. at some point in your life, you believe or you dont) I will agree, there is an immense amount of crazy in those eyes...

okay .. 15 years ago I might have done that, but my time is much more valuable than that these days.

please don't do that, black guy from The Love Boat. :(

You're lucky, I can't find in my massive photobucket collection. Here are some other like-minded individuals at the campus mall in Madison, though.

BrokenDown.jpg

Jeebus2.jpg

Hippie.jpg

Hellfire.jpg

So the one question that begs to be answered....His bio says that when he was in college he was a frat boy...AND NOW he preaches about frat boy bestiality.....

Do I dare wonder....?

*shudder*

So the one question that begs to be answered....His bio says that when he was in college he was a frat boy...AND NOW he preaches about frat boy bestiality.....

Do I dare wonder....?

*shudder*

At least we finally know what happened to John Belushi's character in Animal House.

I think he looks more like Eugene Levy

Hahahahahahahahahaha I knew he looked familiar from somewhere. Probably because of his strong anti-masturbation stance, I didn't make the link to the guy who thinks humping an apple pie is safer than equipping your member with a tube sock "silencer".

We had people like this on our campus all the time. The strange this was, pretty much everything was a reason for going to hell. I remember that being:
- Liberal
- Listening to Rock and Roll
- Being Mexican
- Mouthy women

Were all on his giant sign of "reasons you're going to hell". My girlfriend got a chuckle out of 'mouthy women'.

I remember him at FSU back around 1985... I remember a woman who was also preaching with him. It got pretty humorous at times...

Sister Cindy!

If this hypocrite sat down and actually read the bible instead of pointing fingers at other people, he'd learn that Jesus drank, went to parties, and hung out with sinners. He led by example. The ones he DID get in their face was the church leaders who were telling the populace they were going to hell unless they dress this way and only ate that and don't drink beer and wine. It amazes me the amount of people who claim to be christian (Greek for "Christ like") but don't act LIKE Christ at all.

Oh god..

I was trying to google image Sister Cindy, because iirc she was kinda cute, and this picture came up instead.

jedwillow.png

Think he took a hug???? :D

Back in the day...

0.jpg

Cindy didn't age as well as her husband.

2124305060.jpg

Back