Finish the HBT walk into a bar joke...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtyPolock

Reaction score
This can be fun for all of those who have been on this forum a lot longer than me. Feel free to substitute another well known member for the joke of your choosing.

So Yooper, EdWort, and Revvy walk into a bar....

This can be fun for all of those who have been on this forum a lot longer than me. Feel free to substitute another well known member for the joke of your choosing.

...and the bartender says "is this a joke." :D

A group of HBT members walk into a bar. They sit down and all order drinks from the abysmal selection of BMC and Leinie's. One member makes a comment on how they could brew the beer much cheaper. Another comments on how they think the lines are dirty. Another goes into a tirade about BMC beer. They are all kicked out and banned for life!!!

A group of HBT members walk into a bar. They sit down and all order drinks from the abysmal selection of BMC and Leinie's. One member makes a comment on how they could brew the beer much cheaper. Another comments on how they think the lines are dirty. Another goes into a tirade about BMC beer. They are all kicked out and banned for life!!!

That has happened countless times. Well not the kicked out part. Usually Yooper takes down a dozen bouncers first. And if we're lucky we escape before the cops come....Except for that time in Chicago....;)

So what is the opposite of an epic thread?

leadballoon.jpg

:D

So Yooper, EdWort, and Revvy walk into a bar. Revvy then says to EdWort, "Wanna hear a dumb BMC distributor joke?". Then Yooper whispers, "Uh, Revvy, you see those three big muscle-bound guys at the bar? One distributes Bud, one distributes Miller, & the other distributes Coors." Then Revvy says, "Ah, forget it. I don't want to repeat it three times."

Yooper had already had six pints before they came in and headed straight for the restroom. EdWort had five pints before he came in and headed straight to the restroom. Revvy had one pint before and went straight to the bar.

The bartender asked if he wanted to go to the restroom. Revvy replied "Depends".

Yooper proceded to rip her clothes off, sit behind two kegs and count to the random number of 4902.
Edwort turned around and left never to be seen again
Revvy started walking up to the frat boys drinking Icehouse handing them copy and pasted sheets as to why they shouldn't be drinking it....over and over and over, yet 1 week later, they still came back drinking it and wondered why.

Yooper says to the bartender, "If you can give me a beer better than I can brew, I'll dance naked."

EdWort says "If you can give me a beer better than I can brew, I'll give Revvy a BJ"

Revvy says "If you can give me a room, I'll see you tomorrow morning"

They all ordered the same beer.
Yooper complained that it was not hoppy enough.
EdWort complained that it was too hoppy.
Revvy said nothing.
Yooper was surprised that Revvy had nothing to say and asked him why.

"Got a laptop?" Revvy replied.

Yoop says to the bartender, "I have low expectations of this place. Just give me something with a good aroma hop"

EdWort says to the bartender, "I have low expectations of this place. Just give me something like apple flavoured prison hooch"

Revvy says to the bartender, "I have low expectations of this place. Just give me one of your mistakes that turned out great"

They are all in their working clothes. The bartender looks at Yooper and says "The first pint is free for hookers. Here ya go lady" and hands her a free pint.

He looks at Edwort and says "The first pint is free for axe murderers. Here ya go pal" And he hands him a free pint.

He looks at Revvy and says, "Please forgive the ways of my other clientele, Reverend, for they know not what they do"

Revvy tears off his dog collar, stabs the bartender in the temple and yells "F#ck the meek, *******, and give this badass mofo his free f#cking pint!!"

Ed goes to Heaven and St. Peter greets him and says, "I'm sorry, but we just aren't sure if you quite qualify to get in. To prove your worth, I will ask you to step into this room and make love to the woman behind it.

Ed is understandably perturbed, but agrees to go along with this request. He opens the door and finds a 350lb smelly, slimy, toothless, vaguely womanish woman laying naked on the bed. He shudders but proceeds to fulfill his obligation.

After a long, hot, soapy shower he leaves the room and meets St. Peter outside the door. St. Peter says, "Congratulations, you have proven yourself worthy of admittance into Heaven. Come this way to meet your loved ones."

As they begin walking down the corridor, Ed can't quite help but to peek past one door that was left slightly ajar. Inside he sees Revvy and Yooper performing an act which could only be described as befitting a Vivid Video.

More than a pit peeved, Ed quickly catches up with St. Peter and demands to know what gives.

"What's the deal here? I am required to.. to... "mate" with that "thing" back there in order to get into Heaven, and yet I see Revvy in that other room with the beautiful Yooperbrew! I demand an explanation!"

"It's very simple," says St. Peter with a slight smile, "Yooper has to prove herself too!"

...And they soon get into a debate about who can best guess the temperature of their pint.

Revvy puts the pint against his forehead and says it feels colder than his forehead and guesses 52F

Ed holds the pint in his hands and says it is colder than his hands and guesses 50F

Yooper puts the pint glass down the front of her pants as says "Ouch! HOT! Hot! HOT!"

... and order a pint. A fly lands in each of their beers..

Yooper pushes the beer aside and orders another.

Ed fishes the fly out, tosses it to the ground and proceeds to drink his beer.

Revvy surprises everyone by pulling the flly out and placing it on the bartop. He begins to perform CPR on the fly with great haste. Everyone around is surprised by his amazing regard for the sanctity of the life of even a wee fly until ...

He screams "Spit it out, you little insectoid bastard!!"

... and order a pint. A fly lands in each of their beers..

Yooper pushes the beer aside and orders another.

Ed fishes the fly out, tosses it to the ground and proceeds to drink his beer.

Revvy surprises everyone by pulling the flly out and placing it on the bartop. He begins to perform CPR on the fly with great haste. Everyone around is surprised by his amazing regard for the sanctity of the life of even a wee fly until ...

He screams "Spit it out, you little insectoid bastard!!"

Winner so far

Granted the bar hasn't been set very high.

Yoop walks into a bar. The tender jokingly says "What can I do you for?"

A free pint and a bag of chips was not the answer he expected.

Edwort, Revvy and Yooper walk into a bar. Edwort suddenly notices that he's lost his wallet with $500 in it! Quickly he announces that he is willing to pay a reward of $50 to whoever returns his wallet!

Yooper announces, "I'll pay $100!"

Latest posts

Back