Help with looking for a grain mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boogogee

Reaction score
First off sorry if this is a repost but i search/post from my phone and its hard to go through tons of pages to check. I need some ideas on finding or making a grain mill. I really dont want to shell out a hundred dollars for a mill. Anyone know where i can find something that could work for me? Im excited about my trans. in to all grain brewing. Thanks in advance.

A simple corona-style mill works great if you take the time to adjust it when you first get it. You should be able to find one for ~$20-$30 on ebay.

OK, queue the barley crusher fanboys! :D

Well, I started cheap with a Marga Molino 3-roller mill but after trying to adjust it to a proper crush with a Dremel I bought a C&S 3D...
I am sooo satisfied!!:rockin:

Barley crusher, barley crusher, go, go, go...barley crusher, barley crusher, the only way to go, whooooo!

And by barley Crusher he really means Crank N Stein go, go, go...crank n stein, crank n stein the only way to go, whooooo!

Back