NEW 10 gallon mash set up..need recipe ideas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

discgolfin

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I finally got my 10 gallon cooler set up with a SS false bottom. I have been brewin small beers with a 12 pund limit up until this point, and need some ideas for a bigger beer. I have been limited with the 5 gallon and cant wait to try my new cooler out. I was thinking of a very nice big stout or big tripple ale of some sort. Ideas ????..I have an IPA, an oatmeal stout, eds house ale, a kolsch, hefe and a wit and just did a blond ale, so looking for something new..I would love to do a big stout, but also would love to do a strong golden belgium ale..

I cant wait to easily fit my grain bill in this baby!! :rockin:

Jay

Brew a nice Pale or Amber ale 18 lbs grain with German (Hallertur and Saaz) or (Cascade and Amarillo). What do you have on hand for grain and hops.

I think a good belgian would be very tasty..I have lots of home brew to hold me over for 6 months so I can wait for 6 to 12 months as needed..

Any recipe ideas? On hand I have little grain and some cascade..I have a barley crusher coming for X Mas!! So I cant start to get grain in bulk.

Jay

Back