Westvleteren 12 US Release

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No the munks are not selling it on Ebay. Folks who paid $89 in the US are gray market selling it - it is against Ebay policy so Ebay is closing the auctions. Then most of them pop back up an hour later.... LOL

As for the munks this one time release appears to be against what they preach. It's like a publicity stunt in my opinion. They could have paid for their roof by increasing production at their Belgium doorstep... Again this is my opinion of the situation.

Although I still am curious what this stuff tastes like. I'll try the St. Bernardus ABT 12 as it is readily available and very close from what I've read.

Does anyone know what to set the psi and temperature on a Konig Ludwig Weiss keg on a kegerator? Also does it use co2 or nitrogen?

Dude, I realize you haven't posted here much, but you'd be better off searching or starting a new thread. Jacking an (unrelated) existing thread is just going to get you yelled at.

Back