Brew Night in Durham NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cytokine

Reaction score
Likely this belongs in drunken ramblings.

However, in the immortal words of Ebby Calvin 'Nuke' LaLoosh, I am here to "announce my presence with authority".

I've made Friday night my unofficial brew night. One kid is at TaeKwonDo class and the other is either in bed or watching a movie. Tonight she's in bed.

SWMBO takes off saying "I'm going to the grocery store and the mall".

At 7:30 I put the kettle on and sanitized the bottling bucket. By 11:30 I had bottled batch #3, the Friday the 13th Oatmeal Stout and, brewed batch #5, the soon-to-be-cleverly-named Hefeweizen.

Around 9:45 SWMBO comes home with the boy and tells him to go take a shower. I've bottled the stout and am still boiling batch 5. I casually inform her that I've got a few dinars left and will likely a) go all-grain soon; and b) brew more Hefeweizen and an IPA for the big 4th of July bash we have every year.

SWMBO says "this is really cool, what you're doing" followed closely by "I'm going to bed".

Hell yes it was a good day.

Dancing Banana.

Back