Looking for a dual regulator, how's this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a great price for that quality of a product. You could buy the parts all used and cobble something together, but you would only save pennies.

Thank you very much BigB!
I have done a bunch of research and that price is really hard to beat.
I have heard nothing but good things about Keg Connection.

Guess I'll place my order tonight!
Thanks again!!

I wish they had those when I built mine...I had to put two micro-matics together...everyone thought I was strange and told me I should just run a manifold, they didn't understand the desire to have two different pressure options. I would jump all over that, my setup cost a lot more and it isn't easy getting reverse threaded connectors (the guy at the welding shop had to spend some time getting me one).

I wish they had those when I built mine...I had to put two micro-matics together...everyone thought I was strange and told me I should just run a manifold, they didn't understand the desire to have two different pressure options. I would jump all over that, my setup cost a lot more and it isn't easy getting reverse threaded connectors (the guy at the welding shop had to spend some time getting me one).

I wouldn't sweat it, micromatic makes the best regulators out there, imo.

_

I wouldn't sweat it, micromatic makes the best regulators out there, imo.

_

Yeah, they are nice for sure...the guy at the welding shop was pretty impressed with their quality. Back then people weren't running dual primary regulators so it got some folks wondering why I would ever need to do such a thing. The setup has been running great for years, each beer dialed in perfectly on my dual tap.

Thanks for the help Bensiff, I think I made the right decision.

Brandonhagen1, I shopped Keg Cowboy and though their regulators are a little nicer and sport knobs to regulate air pressure, the $140 plus shipping that they go for is not worth it to me. Thanks for the help though.

Back