How about an ugly junk competition?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
Well. Nobody could really beat BierMuncher's classic keg abortion. There is no point in even trying to compete with class like that.

However. I am particularly proud of the mill setup that I tacked together this morning. It, to me, is the ultimate anti-sculpture. A symphony of discord. It is a poke in the eye to conventional wisdom, yet a magnificent acknowledgement to the gods of crap.

I reckon I could get a full 55 pound bag of Marris Otter in that sucker if I was stupid enough to try! Oh yes, I'm pretty tall, so it's no problem to reach the top funnel. ;)

PS I thought the pink duct tape was a nice touch. The mill looks kinda tiny though, with all that crap around it!

millen7.jpg

The rusty texaco drum as a "table" of sorts really sets it off!

You made my ugly junk mill station down right pretty by comparason, but you have to post a pic of it in MY thread with all the others that people have posted...

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/my-ugly-junk-corona-mill-station-90849/

Please. :D

And WHERE THE HECK did you get florescent pink duct tape???

Mine's color coordinated though...

with_drill.jpg

(and is sponsored by folgers and black and decker like a race car...*vroom vroom*)

I was wondering about that, I thought it looked like newpaper..

Is that part of it an "homage" to Shecky?;)

No.... BUT (And this is true) My homage to shecky would be the sports page with a ton of holes in it that I use to put over the mash in sparging :D

Damn, Gnome I would have never thought of using spent plates. Great idea. I shall mosey on down to the press room soon.

If only I knew where the press room is. You'd think in 11 years I might have ventured down there at some point. :D

Back