Steven Segal runs like a *****...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
Lol

edit - yeah i messed up his last name.. but i got steven right..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkskuSXqUD0]YouTube - Steven Seagal Running - A Sight to Behold[/ame]

he runs like peewee herman..

That he does. But he can run like a ***** all he wants, because he is forever immortalized with one of the best kill scenes in all of action b-movie history...at the end of Under Siege, he stabs that dude through the top of his head with a big-ass knife, then just for good measure he smashes said head through the radar screen. The awesomeness of that scene is enough to erase a lifetime of bad acting, gay running, and *****ie pony tails.

That he does. But he can run like a ***** all he wants, because he is forever immortalized with one of the best kill scenes in all of action b-movie history...at the end of Under Siege, he stabs that dude through the top of his head with a big-ass knife, then just for good measure he smashes said head through the radar screen. The awesomeness of that scene is enough to erase a lifetime of bad acting, gay running, and *****ie pony tails.

Didn't that have a cool birthday cake scene also? :rockin:

Under Siege? B-Movie? BLASPHAMY!!!!! :D

That whole knife fight scene with Tommy Lee Jones at the end was awesome, but firing off those big ass guns to sink the sub was the shiz-nit!!!

Evan! said:

let's not forget when he jams his thumb into the dudes eye socket and rips the eye out, leaving it dangling on the guys cheek.

HBHoss said:
Didn't that have a cool birthday cake scene also? :rockin:

That it did. My dad still has the movie on VHS and I can assure that that section of the movie no longer plays like the rest of the movie.....it's a bit grainy now.

Back