Hair of the Dog

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammy71

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So.....the radio station will play Nazareth's "Hair of the Dog". You know the song: "Now your messing with a son of a *****". But, when they play the Devil went down to Georgia....they play the son of a gun version. WTF? :drunk:

I know, right? Some stations will play Steve Miller's song Jet Airliner and replace "sht" with "kicks".

But nobody ever replaces ZZ Top's, "Sht I got ta have her" in Legs. And Nazareth is ALWAYS the original lyrics. I've even heard the F-bomb on some radios stations songs.

I know, right? Some stations will play Steve Miller's song Jet Airliner and replace "sht" with "kicks".

But nobody ever replaces ZZ Top's, "Sht I got ta have her" in Legs. And Nazareth is ALWAYS the original lyrics. I've even heard the F-bomb on some radios stations songs.

"Tell me whoooooo the **** are you!"

But nobody ever replaces ZZ Top's....

I find it funny to hear ZZ Top lyrics on the radio too. They have a lot of potentially X-Rated lyrics, but they are subtle enough that they don't get bleeped. I think most folks who would be offended don't get the reference anyway..."That's not jewlery I'm talkin' 'bout...really don't cost that much".

Back