Almost died from Belgian

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankfurtvr4

Reaction score
Not because it was bad, because it is really really good. Used an extract kit but added some extra stuff in. SHMBO barely got out of bed this morning and when she did I thought she was in a really bad mood. One of my buddies was blasted drunk off of it and I felt like I had been hit by a train.

The beer is very decieving. I wish I gave enough of a damn to take gravity readings.

Anyway, my day is really sucking, everytime I hit a key on my keyboard it feels like a Howitzer going off next to my ear.

I love beer,

I have a buddy who actually almost died from belgian style beer... he fell down some concrete steps while sloppy drunk, and passed out in a puddle of his own blood on a sidewalk.

Luckily he was found by one of his roommates before he bleed dry.

I was just trying to have a general discussion about a beer I brewed.

Now I am a sad panda.

Oh, and HOWDY back.

I first heard this in regards to Bock beers, but I think it's a good measure of any high alcohol beer: you should not feel the alcohol until you stand up from the table.

Latest posts

Back