South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 5!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordura

Reaction score
:mug: Here we go with round 5! :mug:

PALLET IS NOW FULL!
We need 42 bags of grain to complete this order or 41 bags and some hops.
Read more below on how it all works.

Check out the sales books for pricing:
GRAIN/MALT - NCM Sales Book
HOPS - HOP PRICING - Homebrewers
Note: If you really want bulk hops, hopsdirect.com is much cheaper.

Pick up location:
NEMF Terminal
1618 Union Avenue
Pennsauken, NJ 08110

Pick up date/time:
TBA

Current Order: 42 Bags
Lordura: 1x CM-2ROW, 1/3x BZ-VIEN
b0r0da PAID: 1x CM-PALE, 2x CM-RYEM, 2x CM-WHET, 1x GP-RICE(HULLS), 1/3x BZ-VIEN
BuonAnno: 2x CM-2ROW, 1/3x BZ-VIEN
Dschuetz: 2x CM-PALE, 1x CM-WHET, 2/3x C60
Ty5592: 1x BZ-PILS, 1x GB-ESB, 1x GB-PALE, 1/3x C60
ferman PAID: 3x CM-2ROW, 1x CM-WHET, 1x CM-MUNH, 1x CM-RYEM, 2/3x TF-AMBR, 2/3x BZ-VIEN, 2x CM-SPIL
vincemash PAID: 1x CM-WHET, 1/3x TF-AMBR, 1x CM-SPIL
asneeze531: 3x BD-PALE, 1x CM-2ROW, 1/3x BZ-VIEN
steveo929: 2x CM-2ROW, 1x CM-PALE
fsneeringer: 1x CM-SPIL, 2x CM-2ROW
brewdude: 1x CM-2ROW, 1x CM-PALE, 1x CM-SPIL

How it works:
When looking at the sales book, figure in about $3.75/bag for shipping.
Once the pallet has been filled, everyone will get an individual invoice for their order which can be paid via PayPal(preferred), Cash, Check & Money Order.
After all orders have been PAID, the complete pallet order will be scheduled for delivery. (Usually within 7 days)
If you have any other questions, just post here and ask.

Cheers!

this post is reserved in case the original post is unable to be edited like last time

This is going to be my first bulk buy! I just have two questions. Sometimes I have to work weekends. Is it possible to have someone in the area hold my order for me if I’m not able to make it on the pick up date? Also anyone know of a cheap place in the area where I can get a cheap Corona style mill?

Anyway here is my order.
2X CM-2ROW

BuonAnno - where do you live? The groups always seem to be accommodating and if there is no one closer to you, I would be willing to pick up your grain so we could meet up at your convenience. I am in Williamstown.

Thanks! I am in Downingtown.

I appreciate the offer and just may take you up on it if I can't make it.

Thanks again
-Pat

No problem, BuonAnno. Glad to help you if needed.

Please put me down for one sack each of the following:

CM-2ROW
CM-WHET
CM-MUNH
CM-RYEM

wow filling up fast

for now put me in for 1x CM-WHET

I would also go in 1/3 on a sack of TF-AMBR
Fawcett Amber (30-42°L)
Amber malt is a more toasted form of pale ale malt and is typically used in Brown Porter recipes.

vincemash - I will split the Amber with you and take the other 2/3. That way we can pick up and divide up afterward.

Can you please update Jeff?

The pick up has always been in Pennsauken, NJ and might still be. If anything, it would be in a 15 - 20minute radius.

3 x BD-PALE
1x CM-2ROW

i am also looking to slpit some carapils, crystal 40 and vienna. probably 1/3, but could live with 1/4
possibly will add a bag or two depending on what happens here.

Tepe said:
I have to pass this time. But maybe next
Tom
I'm getting pretty overloaded with malt so this might be my last GB for a few months.

asneeze531 said:
i am also looking to slpit some carapils, crystal 40 and vienna. probably 1/3, but could live with 1/4
possibly will add a bag or two depending on what happens here.
I'll do 1/3 vienna with you. That leaves 1/3 still open if anyone else wants some.

lordura - I agree. I should be set for a while after this one. Hopefully it fills up as fast as round 4 because I really want to make a Rye IPA.

Back