Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we give an assist to whichever of the announcers it was who pointed out that the Pats streak of scoring in every quarter was at risk? Clearly he was working the reverse jinx...

Inadvertent whistles??? Wtf was that? Love how the refs explanation was basically "yup we screwed up. Oh - and Rex is a jerk too, so here's a few more yards, even if it doesn't add up to what the receiver probably would've gotten"

I was at Julius the other day and didn't see it there. Got it a bit farther north. Had one during the games yesterday and drove to the packy to pick up another two four packs. According to the website they are at Plumbos liquor. Im aging the rest. If we neet up before Mfest ill give you one. Barleywine with maple ;-) ;-) good now. Should be really good wuth age

That call may not have been a playoff changing call but it may go down as the worst call ever. Not even close to being out and it was an easy TD.

Its football. But I wanna punch Rexy in his lap band for complaining about being called for interfering on the field. He's the reason the whistle went off.

No that isn't football. Close calls are part of football. Blowing a play dead when the player is 2 yards away from being out is just stupid.

Nah - the DPI that didn't get called on the one deep Lafell pass was a close call and the kind of thing that gets missed all the time - no big deal, it happens.

The inadvertent whistle was just pure dumbassery

These refs are really good at what they do.

Pats holding, 15 second penalty, Celtics shootout, first down defense.

Ugh. This game was tougher to watch than the last one - and that one was a killer.

With all the injuries I'm not sure even Yoda Belichick can keep this train rolling much longer...

Cheers!

[edit] btw, Ryan is an evil genius himself.
After seeing what he rolled out for a defensive strategy tonight I hope to all that is sacred that every DC in the league was busily banging their respective squeezes and missed the entire game, because it'd be like the Death Star to pro football if it ever catches on...

now this is a funny one

12246791_10156283544610182_470404126866227811_n.jpg

Back