• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TRADE - 3 Pin lock kegs for 3 ball lock kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enderwig

Reaction score
I acquired 3 pin lock kegs that I have no need for and am looking to trade them for 3 ball lock kegs. My keezer is sized perfectly for 4 kegs and the pin locks are a bit wider and don't quite fit. Not to mention, I don't have any pin lock fittings :).

Local only, I don't want to go to the trouble (and expense) of shipping.
I am in Dickinson Texas, and will trade in the Houston and Galveston area, would prefer south side of houston, but I am willing to travel a bit if your in the houston area.

Just bumping this up, I figure that 2 months is an acceptable amount of time to wait to bump :). Also adding that I will sell these as well for $25 each.

Maybe you should try a 3 for 1 deal. If they're useless to you now anyway, you at least might get something you can use.

I see both ball lock and pin lock homebrew kegs at KegCowboy in Houston for $30 that's really going to be your only option in Houston. They said they are clean and tested. Of course there is Defalcos their Pepsi Keg is $5 more than Keg Cowboy but they might partial trade you. I also saw a 4 pack of pepsi kegs for sale on Craigslist so that is also another option. Hopefully you have quick disconnects.

I'd get the 4 pack for 75 or 80 on kegconnection.com.

hell get 2 of them. it's worth it. all of mine came just fine. they say they may be loose and everything but no loose ends here

I see both ball lock and pin lock homebrew kegs at KegCowboy in Houston for $30 that's really going to be your only option in Houston. They said they are clean and tested. Of course there is Defalcos their Pepsi Keg is $5 more than Keg Cowboy but they might partial trade you. I also saw a 4 pack of pepsi kegs for sale on Craigslist so that is also another option. Hopefully you have quick disconnects.

I'd get the 4 pack for 75 or 80 on kegconnection.com.

hell get 2 of them. it's worth it. all of mine came just fine. they say they may be loose and everything but no loose ends here

I have plenty of ball lock kegs already, don't really need anymore. (can you really ever have too many :)) Just trying to trade off these 3 pin locks.

Back