What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oskar Blues just started distributing here this week!

SAM_2460.JPG

Coff. Can't drink and go to the gun range. I have a decision to make.

Coff. Can't drink and go to the gun range. I have a decision to make.

A break many of my own rules but the one I set about this, I never break. Although, after the range we all meet up and drink many brews, it's always after. Have fun.

600 rounds later. Having a Coff. Need to warm up. Then the beers will start flowing.

more of the coffee. gotta move some snow for the chest freezer coming tomorrow. let me hear a "flocc yeah!"

Flocc yeah! I was looking wistfully at them yesterday at Home Depot ...

Having some more Chelelektu Yirga Cheffe while heating strike water on a very late start to a brew day. Someone poured too much beer down my upper hole last night - after I had little to eat during the day! :drunk:

Flocc yeah! I was looking wistfully at them yesterday at Home Depot ...

Having some more Chelelektu Yirga Cheffe while heating strike water on a very late start to a brew day. Someone poured too much beer down my upper hole last night - after I had little to eat during the day! :drunk:

in my young & wild days, me & a few friends would wake up & start drinking aound 8 or so on Sundays. by 1 I was ready for a nap & well refreshed for work on Monday. I don't think I could hack it like that anymore.

Nice, does it need a collar? Or is it tall enough and going with a tower?

I think I'm gonna do both until I get the bar built (gonna be a while before that happens). I picked up a Celli tower like this one a few years back, but chrome. but I also want faucets out the front. and I want to keep the CO2 on the outside so I have room for all my kegs & whatever bottles I want to keep in there.

brass celli.jpg

Having a hi-res to prepare for going bowling with the family.

A few Hi-Res' and you'll be in the gutter all night long. :mug:

hopefully the kids don't try to hit daddy while he's in the gutter. hahaha!!

edit: have I ever mentioned how much I hate snow and its' removal? from the first flake that falls to last spot that finally melts away in the spring, I floccing hate, hate, HATE snow.

Having a HB while cleaning up from brewing a gose attempt. Today was rough as its in the single digits. Im just glad i could get the spigot unfroze long enough to chill to 100 degrees.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393791581.500241.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393791888.029801.jpg

Haven't been much of an IPA guy. This one is okay. I need to get some of the goods when the weather gets better around here. (Heady, Ghandi, Abrasive)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

A lot of Brett and funk going on in this one! I'm already a big fan of Saint Somewhere!
View attachment 183200

And cold, leftover pizza - #itdontgetanybetter

That one was a Bretty-bastard for me last week, the younger ones I had were ok, the last one (the oldest) was pretty damn good. I think that beer was brewed at the end of 2012 and again in early 2013. I try to keep his beers about a year, but he doesn't make it easy since he doesn't label them and doesn't have a website. I always send Serge out, just because I don't see a lot of BFA's, let alone a Bretted one.

Back