What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoying Fortnight Strong Ale!

IMAG2561.jpg

A good amber. First time having it from a sixer as opposed to the bomber. I never really get much aroma with this one ever and its dryhopped. I get more malt and yeast esters usually. Its only less than 2 months bottled too. Think I would have to get this just bottled or on tap to get the full hop assault aroma. Ok not assault maybe but at least a mild hoppiness would be nice. Good brew fairly bold with a nice bolder finish. Think I drank it too cold too,goes down easy and fast. Pretty shure I have some homebrew Ambers better than this though. Kinda reminds me of my Firecracker Red brewed from a recipe book that is made with cinnamon red hots. Think that may be better and the same abv range.

fixed-gear.jpg

I hate to say it because I'm a huge fan of FBS but, I prefer the Wake N Bake. :)

Agreed. I waited for ever to try a FBS (prior to FL distro), I finally got one in trade and felt a little let down because I've had W-n-B forever. Don't get me wrong, FBS is a great beer, for me, Wake-n-Bake steals the show.

Oxford Brewing - Sorrority Blonde

Pretty good. Nothing special

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Home Brew mobile app

I hate to say it because I'm a huge fan of FBS but, I prefer the Wake N Bake. :)

Agreed. I waited for ever to try a FBS (prior to FL distro), I finally got one in trade and felt a little let down because I've had W-n-B forever. Don't get me wrong, FBS is a great beer, for me, Wake-n-Bake steals the show.

Yep!

A couple hop slams. A cold snap. A steak house stout. I HB orange hefe.
Anything I can do to get thru the weekend. :D
Some water in there too.
I'm ****ing cold.

I thought you said you had two zones of a/c? I could have been drinking though.

I have switched to this. Wow! This is just good enough to make me want to drive to KS. Oh Tallgrass...why are you so far away???? Thanks FINSFAN!!!

Haha its good, maybe not THAT good though. Glad you like it! You are going hard tonight, I may have to have some of your apple pie here soon to catch up to you :D

Mikkeller. Hr. Frederiksen Vaesel Brunch. A Blend of MK brunch weasel and Amager Byghus Mr Frederiksen. Not shure if I like this better than the brunch weasel or more. May be one of the best imperial stouts you ever had though. Think I need to Hopslam hunt this weekend, hop- time is ticking.

Haha its good, maybe not THAT good though. Glad you like it! You are going hard tonight, I may have to have some of your apple pie here soon to catch up to you :D

If you drink that, consider yourself caught up. Be careful, it creeps up on you quick! You know where to reach me if you need more. I bring it to parties by the case and it goes quickly. I now brew it "Jack it" by the 10 gallon batch. Glad you like it.

If you drink that, consider yourself caught up. Be careful, it creeps up on you quick! You know where to reach me if you need more. I bring it to parties by the case and it goes quickly. I now brew it "Jack it" by the 10 gallon batch. Glad you like it.

I havent had more then a sip at a time, but I can tell its a KO type drink. I think I could trade you some vanilla buffalo sweat for more :D

Back