• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keggle and ss false bottom in Chicago for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

discgolfin

Reaction score
Looking for 40$ for ss false bottom and 60$ for keggle..The keg is cleaned polished top cut off and holes drilled for weldless design..I also have a weldless site guage as well 25$.
this will work great for mash or boil what ever you wish..

A 3 year old Hallertau crown that I planned to dig up if interested along with other items...

I'll take the false bottom and keggle if it's still available. Unfortunately, I can't make the drive to Chicago until Sunday, but if you don't mind, then we can setup a time. If you still have the sight gauge on Sunday, I'll take that too, but I don't really need it right now, so if you have other offers on it, then take them.

They are both still available including a site guage and a home made counter fow chiller..same as built on this site....

Midwest supplies..the sanke keg false bottom sells for 39$ before shipping..mine has never been used. looking to sell as a package deal..

Hello I am interested in your equip you have for sale & other various equipt.

Would like to check it out this weekend. Please either write me back with your contact info at neverbeli at msn

Back