I must learn to label my buckets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TexLaw said:
Actually, that is a lot better than I expected when I read the title!

TL

Same here. I expected to see something along the lines of "I dry hopped my Wit" or "I bottled my stout after only 3 days in secondary".

No damage done, so just enjoy the beer. I keep a couple rolls of masking tape and a couple sharpies in my brew area to label everything.

ohiobrewtus said:
Same here. I expected to see something along the lines of "I dry hopped my Wit" or "I bottled my stout after only 3 days in secondary".

No damage done, so just enjoy the beer. I keep a couple rolls of masking tape and a couple sharpies in my brew area to label everything.

Have both of those right next to where I store my buckets,,,,,,,,,,,,,just didn't use them this time.

"I bottled my stout after only 3 days in secondary". Did that once when still new but it was 4 days

ohiobrewtus said:
I keep a couple rolls of masking tape and a couple sharpies in my brew area to label everything.

+1 I use the 2" wide stuff. Plenty of room to write on.

Back