• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dual tap Jockey Box & 2 Sam Adams Handles & case (24 pcs) 16 ozSam Adams glasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fred60

Reaction score
Selling this stuff to raise money. It came from restaurant in NYC that just closed. It looks new condition, but for purpose of sale I'm selling "as is".

You'll need beer inside beer kegs, connector to keg, and co2, and ice. That's it. Selling this stuff as group ... kinda obvious it's all Sam Adams.

Prefer not to ship. Meet in NYC area preferred. If I ship I need USPS money order (NO PAYPAL SCAM, thank you very much) or cash. Will send invoice. 1 week to receive payment or I'll sell to next person. Too many scams, get stupid request often enough on CL and eBay.

see the stuff here, pics and contact email: [[[LINK REMOVED]]]

the key is to use "beerstuff" subdomain on [[[LINK REMOVED]]]

[[[LINK REMOVED]]]

Just took the pictures and made the page. Looking for quick sale, preferrably in NYC area so I can do it quick with cash ... don't want to deal with waiting for USPS money order to arrive in mail ... and NO PAYPAL (scam like everytime).

please email me directly. the email address is on that webpage on top. please include phone number in your email so I can call you back and know you aren't just wasting more of my time. Time wasting emails seem to be epidemic.

. Just took the pictures and made the page. Looking for quick sale, preferrably in NYC area so I can do it quick with cash ... don't want to deal with waiting for USPS money order to arrive in mail ... and NO PAYPAL (scam like everytime).

please email me directly. the email address is on that webpage on top. please include phone number in your email so I can call you back and know you aren't just wasting more of my time. [Time wasting emails seem to be epidemic.

Like you are mine? Rude and pushy for someone trying to sell chit with one post.

Stop crying. NO DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN, or retarded posts. If you want it send email and stop slandering the seller. Don't cry.

Handle's $60 each
http://www.beertaps.com/sam-adams-chrome-ribbon-tap-handle.html

New Glass case maybe $150-$200. look at box, straight from Boston Beer
http://www.beertaps.com/sam-adams.html

Jockey Box (mine is cold plate, not the coil design) estimate $250
http://cornykeg.com/catalog.asp?prodid=730283

Shipping two boxes fedex ground $40-60 depends on location and home/business

Do the math and stop crying. It's a very good deal. Go do your online stalking and harassing somewhere else. I post great stuff at a great price. If you don't like it go back to your hole in the ground. Piss off baby. Ha!

Also confusing that the pages is touting free FedEx shipping anywhere in the country when you're saying you don't want to deal with shipping at all unless necessary...

Wow. Considering you can get a new one for $360 here, quite the NYC attitude. (Yes, I realize it doesn't have the fancy Sam's handles or glasses, but still.) Lot less risk dealing with a well-known vendor than first time poster, can use a credit card, etc.

Good luck.

p.s. I worked for 10 years in Manhattan, just saying you might try being slightly nicer with your first post here.

hey good link. I was wondering what the cold plate design was priced new. So it's $360+shipping and taxes. Mine looks new, unused. Still had some plastic wrapper inside like it was assembled and then never used. Yea. So the handles are worth $60 each online new (mine not new but look like new). And the case of 24 glasses ... they are the 16 oz size which aren't as valuable as the larger 22 oz .. but still pretty valuable. I'm estimating $100+. If you can find a link for that exact case of glasses please post in thread so we all know. I think they sell individually at the beer store like $5 each.

Yes, shipping will occur with 2 boxes, not exactly free as Fedex does charge. Nothing is really free, right! I'm paying for shipping. Much prefer not shipping and finding a buyer locally in NYC area or surrounding. To do the transaction locally and for cash and no "misunderstandings" and dealing with the BS.

Correct, "NO RETURNS AND ALL SALE FINAL (SOLD AS IS)" because of the typical scams many many people play (I'm not interested in the scams). Don't mind meeting near highway at McD or Starbucks or similar. Do the math. It's a good deal, saving a couple hundred bucks. You could buy it all, sell the glasses and handles, keep the party box for pretty low investment. But that would be too smart for some serial critics (building their post count for post count reasons), they'd rather you just piss away your money and tell you they know more than you.

FYI, been using this website for many years. The big UNCLE is always watching. And living in NYC all my life. If you want some good bars, come to the big Shnapple. But warn you, it ain't cheap. So the people on this forum who are real big spenders will not like it here. Money says they don't tip well. Ha!

(And nobody criticize my pretty pictures or effort to make that weebly interweb page to sell this stuff. You strangers must love it. Throw-up a couple more unrelated criticisms on the thread, and keep my thread on the top of the forum! Cool idea. -- or just "Throw-up")

I'll offer $100 for the box, chiller, lines, shanks, taps etc. and meet you in midtown -
You can keep the expensive tap handles and glassware, I prefer generic or home made tap handles.

FYI - the glasses were up on graveyardmall.com until recently for $17.99+s&h for a case of twelve. Do a google search for "Sam Adams glass case" and find all the (inactive) links.

I've only got Sam Adams glasses because they were "free" - a bar in Boston I was at gave you a free glass with each pint of Sam Adams you ordered (how I got my ub3r lager glass) and a bar I was at in CT was giving out noble pils glasses with each pint of noble pils you ordered (how I got my noble pils glass). <--I wanted to type noble pils as many times as possible in one sentance, noblepilsnoblepilsnoblepils!!

This is a serious offer, ignore the several lines of text in the body.

$100 for everything except the glasses and to handles.

LMK

being partially handicapped.... What do you do with rhe cooler...? Tap kegs and fill cooler full of ice to chill beer or?

thanks
sean

(also... Why is paypal a scam... Now I'm nervous to use it!)

go negotiate with that micromatic company which is selling for $360 plus taxes and shipping, link above.

You would have a better chance reading the page and emailing me directly, instead of just spamming this forum. But honestly, you'd have more luck donning a ski mask and running into williamsburg bar and demanding they give you their jockey box. But likely your real intention is to throw rediculous low offer on the forum to make a posting and be heard, to criticize publicly yet subtly. Now everyone knows your a winner! You never sent email, as you were directed. So you are not interested in buying, just making noise and criticizing. "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" issue, not a buyer just a talker.

Seems their are many more dreamers and beggers than actual buyers. Email me if you want the stuff, but first read the page and posting. Rediculous offers are just a waste of my time and likely will make me want to raise the price to compensate for the stupid.

You are quoting an online sale that was super duper crazy low. This ain't graveyard mall. You can beg with them, please don't beg with me. No begging please. Go back to CT and steal some more glasses from that bar, it's cheaper so it's good for you.

The jockey box is like party pump, but instead of pumping air into the keg and forcing you to drink the beer right away, the jockey box is serving system that uses co2 pressure, typically from small 5 lb tank (sold seperately). It's a nice way to serve beer over extended time (could be weeks or even month, good beer taste good so likely consumed quickly). If you get a couple of these and a gas tank and a single ice machine you can start a low end beer bar (real low end, like in your apt or basement). Or you can serve at events, it's very portable system. Google it. My box is like brand new, but for legal reasons only it's being sold "as-is". Their is a premium for quality new equipment, not busted up dirty home made junk.

(google "PayPal Scam" it's common thing -- and you won a UK lottery, and would you cash a check and keep some of it, common scams). If you want to send money, you need to walk into a United States Post Office and purchase a money order. This is a federal facility, don't forget. And I will recieve the money order and walk into the Post Office, hand them the money order and they will give me cash. If the money order is rubber, they will start an investigation into me and you! Paypal has gone down hill, still the best online payment processor. I will not use them for this transaction, and if you have a problem with that then this transaction is not for you. So live with it. Deal with it. Buy elsewhere. It's either cash or USPS money order which needs to be received in 1 week or I sell to someone else. The 1 week is to avoid "please wait check is in the mail" BS. I'm not a store, just selling some "used as-is" stuff.

Oh if you want to purchase a poly plastic hose or a rubber o-ring, I can sell that to you for $100 ... that's rediculous too, it can go both ways. I'm offering good stuff at a good price. Stupid stalkers please stop and harass someone else. Please stop. You are annoying me. STOP

what is weebly and why does it look so shady. just post this stuff on craigslist you will sell it a lot faster

I just want to get in before the thread gets locked.

Man your a piece of work. For a guy trying to sell some stuff your not trying very hard.

Wow, that's odd. I purchased a coil party box a few months ago and only used it once. Wish I waited and baught this guys stuff. Would have saved a couple hundred dollars. Sure is weird so much criticism and of a cool website too. People acting like police or govt agents out to harass the guy. I think I know him too, he sells home brew stuff using Craigslist in New York. That website is full of perverts and sexual nonsense. No wonder he sells beer stuff on a website for selling beer stuff. Kinda odd these comments. Looks good to me, well worth it.

If you want some good bars, come to the big Shnapple. But warn you, it ain't cheap. So the people on this forum who are real big spenders will not like it here. Money says they don't tip well. Ha!

Throw-up a couple more unrelated criticisms on the thread, and keep my thread on the top of the forum! Cool idea. -- or just "Throw-up")

Stop crying. NO DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN, or retarded posts.

Do the math and stop crying.

If you don't like it go back to your hole in the ground. Piss off baby. Ha!

Stupid stalkers please stop and harass someone else. Please stop. You are annoying me. STOP

I echo the statement two posts above me. Please don't buy off this tool.

Wow, that's odd. I purchased a coil party box a few months ago and only used it once. Wish I waited and baught this guys stuff. Would have saved a couple hundred dollars. Sure is weird so much criticism and of a cool website too. People acting like police or govt agents out to harass the guy. I think I know him too, he sells home brew stuff using Craigslist in New York. That website is full of perverts and sexual nonsense. No wonder he sells beer stuff on a website for selling beer stuff. Kinda odd these comments. Looks good to me, well worth it.

Obvious shill post. C'mon. 7tom and fred60? Not fooling us. Don't 7tom and fred60 have similiar "angry" attitudes? Check this post:

My box is full and don't want to waste more of my time receiving hostile bully messages that start "HEY MAN" from clowns. I'm only interested in 2 bags of grain, not a jack azz bully harassing me. Only 2 bags of 2-row cheap. Send invoice in the forum. NO MORE PM, box is full. So stop the stupid immature useless stupid hostility. Give it to your mamma.

The only way this would be a paypal scam is if you sent Fred60 the money for the jockey box and he never sent you the item... unless there is someway to send monopoly money through paypal that I'm unaware of.

"Classifieds is for the selling of old equipment, excess ingredients (that you do not grow or purchase to resell) and other non-vendor related and non-commercial related items."

Joining HBT for the sole purpose or reselling merchandise is prohibited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back