• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: All Grain Equpment- Cooler Mash Tun and Burner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dedhedjed

Reaction score
I'm located in Middle TN and am getting ready to make the jump to AG this summer. I already have a keggle for boiling and a pot to use for HLT, but I need a mash tun and propane burner.

I'll probably just build a cooler mash tun, but figured I'd see if anybody had one they are trying to get rid of.

Thanks.

interested in buying a brewing stand? I'm in Spring hill tn (just south of nashville)

IMG_1442.JPG

$450 also i have 3 uncut 1/2barrel kegs $50 each.

I have a turkey burner my friend gave me for free if you want it you can have it for free. its square and i'll have to check on the brand for ya.

I wish I were in the market for a brewstand...that rig is nice. I'll probably take that burner off your hands. Let me know what the brand is when you get a chance...

Back