Epic Boat Bar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are going with 4 taps what you have chosen is a pretty good variety. Keep everything except the Light and Summer beers to 5gal so you can rotate often. If locals are able to come often, this will help keep giving them reasons to come by every so often.

I would try to work with Woodstock Inn and White Birch to see if you could get your hands on that, it would make drinking beer there almost a destination.

I would not worry about trying to tap Mead or anything else like that. Way too nich to waste on a short amount of taps.

Bud light, Sam summer, revolving Woodstock or moat mtn offering, revolving portsmouth /smuttynose offering.

That was easy!

Adding a few more coats to the mahogany decking and assembling our tables. We made the tables and high tops out of the same disassembled NH barn that was used to build much of the Kitchen Warf looking area and to hold the boat up. We also got the TV up. Pretty much have to have a TV even tho I think it really takes away from the look.

20130521_170857.jpg

20130521_170906.jpg

20130521_170918.jpg

20130521_170929.jpg

Having our soft opening this weekend. Place really came together. There are a few cool details I will share in another post. We have a dam good lobster roll too.
Best part soft opening equals free beer and wine.

photo.jpg

IMG_4025.jpg

20130524_202346_LLS.jpg

20130524_210014_HDR.jpg

Visited yesterday, beautiful bar man. Could do with a few more selections on tap, but that harpoon IPA was still delicious!

Food was great too, pretty damn tasty. All in all, well done!

image-2878536034.jpg

image-3632738362.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!! We definitely could use more beers on tap. We are trying to figure out a way to have more cold storage the place is actually pretty small. We do have very cool nano brews from the craft guild, but they are in the bottle.

I am glad you enjoyed the food our cooks were a real find. It is all locally grown organic. The lobster is straight from the NH coast, and we steam and chuck them on site daily.

Back