Celtics v. Bulls

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any b-ball fans out there? How 'bout this series??

It's a shame Garnett is out or it would've been over a long time ago, but you gotta love a really tight competitive series from two franchises with a boat load of championships.

I know Boston is nearly unstoppable in game 7's at home, but I have a bad feeling about this one - too many minutes for the stars and a bench that really leaves a lot to be desired. But, somewhat reminiscent of the late 80s teams that just hobbled into the playoffs but still competed

(for the record - the team with Bird, McHale, and Parrish would destroy the current big 3 - but once a Boston fan, always a boston fan)

Being a lifelong Laker fan I must say I hate you and the Celtics!:p

This series has been great to watch, but like you said it would have been over already if KG was healthy. It is evident that the Celtics have no bench players worth much and without KG it seems very unlikely that they will get past the next round if they are able to win game 7. I do like how they have the token redhead on the team to give it a more Irish feel.

I hope game 7 is as good as the others have been.

I think this is one of the best playoff series I have watched. I can't remember any that have been this good. People have been tuning into these games and it has brought the NBA back to where it used to be. I think Game 7 will be great. I will take the Bulls for this one because I would like to see a team with a lot of young players beat the champions.

I'm not a basketball fan, but any team from boston is my team :)

Very good game though. I know the last 4 minutes will take the next 45 minutes though.

I cover college basketball for a living and normally am bored by the NBA, but this series has been unbelievable. First time I've watched in many years. It has been worth it.

My Dad, a big baseball fan, always referred to basketball as 'armpit ball'.:)
I tend to agree...

I'm glad Boston won! Bring on the Magic (I can only hope now - if we beat the Magic, the Cavs will kill us)

Back