Canning in WA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read what you have to do and dang man not for me. You have to bring your beer already carbed in a corny keg and then pay them 25 bucks for 5 gallons. If it is already in a keg just put a tap on it and put the 25 bucks towards more beer

I read what you have to do and dang man not for me. You have to bring your beer already carbed in a corny keg and then pay them 25 bucks for 5 gallons. If it is already in a keg just put a tap on it and put the 25 bucks towards more beer

That was my initial thought. I think the only reason you'd want to do it is to show off or if you were going camping soon.

I just found this on the 99 Bottles FB page. I think it's a neat idea. It offers a different way to transport the beer. I only keg at the moment which has it's drawbacks obviously with transporting and enjoying elsewhere. I'm also too cheap to buy bottles and merely wait to recycle them. I would not do this regularly, but I might try this with my IIPA, just as an experiment. But I don't think it'll be ready by then.

Back