• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RIMS and controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FriarFunk

Reaction score
I have a RIMS tube with control box I'd like to get $220 for. Price of shipping included. I'll even throw in my extra heating element (both are super low density elements).
Works fine...I just want to simplify my system.

Message me if you need pics or more info.

Here are some pics of the RIMS tube and controller. I'll include the stand if you want it (the copper wire around the tube is a grounding wire FYI), although its heavy and will probably have an effect on the shipping cost.

IMG_20121004_191425.jpg

IMG_20121004_191305.jpg

IMG_20121004_191318.jpg

single PID no switch controller that features auber pid SYL-2352, auber 40A SSR, auber RTD disconnects, 3inch RTD probe, and an auber external heat sink.

nope... that works.

The element(s) (I have a backup that I will include as part of the purchase) is the Ultra low density type so as to prevent any scorching. I plug it into a GFI outlet and I have a grounding wire on the system because...well...better safe than sorry.

Inbox is full... Interested in your setup, 220v? what wattage is the element? What would you do shipped to Canada? Thanks.

nope...I'd rather not open the box. Someone far more competent than me did all the electrical work. I just worked on the plumbing. This thing works great and never gave me one problem. Easy to use. I just prefer a simpler brewing process (I live in a small place and I wash, clean, pack, store all my brewing equipment in every closet space available every 2 weeks like clockwork. Stainless vessels, burners, tubing, pumps, etc....more **** is more **** to move around. If I had a stationary brewery, I would keep and use it.)

Hi, if you'd be interested in just selling the elements I would take those seperately. PM'd

Back