• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

electric brew rig in De/PA/MD for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davefj40

Reaction score
Sold

brew1.jpg

brew2.jpg

brew3.jpg

brew4.jpg

Hope you don't mind me asking, but if you have any 10 gallon brew kettles and/or stand-alone propane burners (the turkey fryer style) that you're willing to sell separately, let me know how much $ you're looking for + shipping to PA, 18301.

Thanks! :mug:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and any other small miscellaneous stuff (digital scale, digital thermometers, wine thief etc)

looking to sell as a lot, and local. not shipping anything as i don't have time to brew let alone package this stuff and ship. it's a good deal for everything i got.

don't need to sell, just looking at some custom Ti mountain bike frames.

looking to sell as a lot, and local. not shipping anything as i don't have time to brew let alone package this stuff and ship. it's a good deal for everything i got.

don't need to sell, just looking at some custom Ti mountain bike frames.

I hear ya. Good luck with the sale! Let me know if anything changes. :mug:

Sent an email about Keezer and corneys a few days ago never heard anything

yea sorry, was away on a mountain biking trip with no cell service :)

100 bucks for the Keezer with controller and collar that i have (not fancy).

as for the kegs i have a couple people looking at the whole lot so we'll see.

Is this a RIMS or HERMS setup?

Im definitely interested. Everything is new except for testing? the brew rig i mean, not the kegs and other stuff.

It's a Herms using the convoluted chiller. could be set up for RIMS as well with some stuff i have (don't really have the tube for the element though). lots of spare stuff.

i've ran it a bunch of times just don't have time to actually brew with my boys and my other hobbies. plus with friend going pro i have all the beer i need really.

give me a shout at 302-607-1688

davefj40,

Where is fairhill in MD? I'd like to see the rig in person if possible. I'm in Frederick for reference.

Back