• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6 Pin-Lock Cornys $25

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetSounds

Reaction score
So I'll forget about the trade for 3 gallon cornys - That ain't gonna happen ;)

For sale - $25 each
(6) Cleaned/Sanitized and pressure checked pin-lock cornys
IMG00120-20100410-1218.jpg

IMG00119-20100410-1218.jpg

DropBox

Randar has dibs - If we can arrange pickup, or he wants them shipped... (Check your PM's Randar)

If he backs out it's all you Airborne :mug:

If there are any left I'll take them, or if airborne feels nice enough to sell me 1 or 2 I'll go to SI to pick them up :D

I thought you were selling all six for $35. I was about to start driving down to DSM while PMing you on my phone. :)

lol No... I'm not.
Sorry!

But if any of these guys back out, I work in Ames. A hand-off would be cake if you're interested ;)

Let me know. My friend and I are both about to jump head first into kegging.

Sorry for the delays guys - It's been a crazy weekend. I had a buddy up to help all weekend, in 105 degree heat(index) - It was a ***** - We drank 3 cases of water, and 4 beers :(, but we stripped the lower deck to joists, trenched in the 50 amp feed for the new sub-panel in the garage under the deck, re-decked, and drywalled the new "Man Cave/Brewery/Dog Haus"

I'm cross posting this in both of my for sale threads so everyone knows the delay was for a good cause ;)

I'll PM those that have PM'd me so far, but to sum up - All 6 pin-locks are currently spoken for. I'm getting shipping quotes tomorrow and will PM the ones that have spoken for them. All 5 Sankes are still available - I've decided to keep 2) and yes, I'll ship - $40.00 + shipping.

On to why I had to make you guys wait :D

What it was:
DSC_9277.JPG

What it is now :D
You can see the trench going under the deck - It goes to the corner of the house - And my Brewer's Mate "Roxy"
DSC_9721.JPG

DSC_9703.JPG

DSC_9707.JPG

DSC_9710.JPG

DSC_9705.JPG

I try :)
The garage is not really as big as it looks - That part of the garage is 24 x 16 (It's a 2 car deep garage). it's just a crazy-wide lens. Those shots are at 11mm (DX) ;)

The garage is not really as big as it looks - That part of the garage is 24 x 16 (It's a 2 car deep garage).

I have a 16x24 brewery/workshop (brewshop). I have been slowly converting. I think it is a perfect size space. Mine is a detatched so I heat with a woodstove. The smaller size heats quickly and it has stayed quite comfortable this summer with the insulating I have done. You have a much nicer looking floor than me though.

Have fun with the build:mug:

Me likey! I'm gonna have to do the same with mine. What did you use?

I used the method from the "Polishing your keg - more than a clever euphemism" thread. Gator grit pads then a buffing wheel with no guard on teh angle grinder. Works like a champ, and it's gonna look great next to the Boilermakers when the stand is ready.

Just don't wear pants you care about when you're doing the polishing... that black **** gets everywhere ;)

Sweet. And I found someone to trade those kegs I had listed. 3 cornies is fair for those 3 40L kegs, dont' ya think?

Crappola. The cornies i'm trading for are pin locks. I don't think it's wise mix cornies, huh.

Back