GRABASS luncheon :10/2006

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walker

I use secondaries. :p
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's about time for another luncheon.

I can do Wednesday or Thursday this week. Friday is out b/c of a weekly meeting at 1pm, but that's soon to be moved to a different day of the week.

Who's up for a bite to eat and pint of ale?

-walker

so... obviously thig didn't happen today. I'll ping the usual suspects with a PM and inquire about tomorrow.

-walker

I got wrapped up in things at work and never pinged anybody.

Let's shoot for next week sometime? (I'm sending PMs right now...)

-walker

I'm busy all day Saturday, but have fun!

I'm still trying to decide when to pull the AG trigger with all my new toys, but I'll let you know about it in case you can swing by to make fun of me.

-walker

Hey BB, can you distribute some of my beers at your luncheon?

todd_k said:
Hey BB, can you distribute some of my beers at your luncheon?

If I am correct, BB has two sixers of your beer, Todd. One was supposed to travel with Dude, but it got left behind in the beery haze that weekend.

I've got a six pack of yours; 3 types of beer, 2 bottles of each type. I actually put one of each type in the fridge this morning. (I'm going to get buzzed on your beer tonight.)

I can deliver the other three from your 6'er to Richard if BB can hook The Baron up with some.

I think Greg and Pansy also missed out on your beer, but if we've got 3 6'ers of it in total, we should be able to pass some along to them at some point.

-walker

ok, that's cool. I didn't know that you already had some. Split 'em up anyway you want.

I saw this in Cary this afternoon:

ronaldmchummer.jpg

What is GRABASS? Are you all triangle area brewers? Is there also a group called CARBOY? I would like to know more about the local NC brew clubs.

Pirate Ale said:
What is GRABASS? Are you all triangle area brewers? Is there also a group called CARBOY? I would like to know more about the local NC brew clubs.
CARBOY is an organized club...we're not (don't mean to sound flippant, but that's pretty much it!). We don't have regular meetings so much as getting together for lunch and occasional brewery tours. Anybody in the area is more than welcome.

Unfortunately, I forgot that we have ped. appt. tomorrow at lunch so I'm a no-show :(

Back