Bottle in the Miller Lite 16oz Al bottle/can things

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beesy

Reaction score
Was over at my cousins tonight and he was drinking Miller Lite in these pretty cool little 16oz twist top cans (until i showed up with some home brew IPA). Kind of reminds you of a 16oz milk bottle with a twist on/off cap. I think these might work out nice to bottle into from kegs to take your homebrew on the road (just twist the cap back on!!). After a quick test, a #7 stopper fits in, but tight, and a #6 goes in deep, but still seals. I will have to try this out and report back. Let me know if you have tried this.

not to burst your bubble, but these aren't capped with standard caps, they are threaded with twist off resealable caps. that is why i inquired to the Miller Lite ones and not the Bud ones. Maybe they are the same as i never had the bud ones, but...

And for cleaning, why would you need to scrub with a brush? No need for that if for temp transportation and you are rinsing after each use.

If you are talking about the plastic 16 oz Miller Lite bottles, I use them all the time, they are great IMO.

not to burst your bubble, but these aren't capped with standard caps, they are threaded with twist off resealable caps. that is why i inquired to the Miller Lite ones and not the Bud ones. Maybe they are the same as i never had the bud ones, but...

And for cleaning, why would you need to scrub with a brush? No need for that if for temp transportation and you are rinsing after each use.

Yeah, I read your post wrong. I thought you were talking about the Bud bottles.

Still, no reason to be a jerk about it. I was only trying to help.

Wasn't intending to sound like a jerk. If it came off that way, my apologies. I appreciate everyone's feedback!

Back